Just Finished *Massive Game Ending Spoilers*

#1netman70Posted 2/18/2013 11:29:25 PM
DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN/WITNESSED THE GOLDEN ENDING!

So, after an all out war with Izanami after going through all sorts of stuff along the way with this game... It's finally over. I beat Persona 4 Golden and got the golden ending... I'm honestly sad that this game is over. I can't wait to play through it once or twice or who knows how many more times... This was just a rental from GameFly but I'm definitely going to keep this. I can't get rid of this. It's got to be my favorite game of all time, hands down. I just loved it that much. Some extremely random thoughts at the end:

Kanji changed so much... Glasses and black hair... Did NOT see that coming.
Naoto in her summer outfit.... She looks damn good.... She blew me away. Almost made me angry I dated Chie (but not really).
Nanako looked amazing with her long hair in my opinion.

And finally, this was one amazing ride. I've never enjoyed a game as much as I have enjoyed Persona 4 Golden. If anybody is interested be looking for my upcoming review on here for it. This game absolutely amazed me. I don't think any other game will ever top it for me.
---
PSN: Bein Kitterrrrs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn2fjpjmg1qdkrl2o2_400.gif
#2Ein_SophPosted 2/19/2013 12:15:28 AM
I'm up there with ya, man. This game was one hell of a ride. It really has you caring for the characters.

ALL MY FEELS.
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#3netman70(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:17:15 AM
Completely right. When I watched the animated cutscene of the crew chasing after the train yelling goodbyes to the main character I actually got a couple tears. Never happened to me with a game before this. I was shocked.
---
#4Lavitas9Posted 2/19/2013 6:19:34 PM
Amen........................................................................no sagiri lol but all serousness this game was epic i dont usually cry but there were times i wanted to just cry my eyes out this game is perfect
---
---"Cmon,hang in there! Stay with us Ted!!!"
#5Super SlashPosted 2/19/2013 9:36:03 PM
Yeah this game really does an excellent job with dem feels. The characters really feel like your close friends by the time you finish, and then Never More starts playing and OH MY GOSH DEM FEELS
#6The_DARK_FoXPosted 2/19/2013 9:59:13 PM
The game was a truly awesome experience. I also enjoyed every second of it, but after watching the animation of Persona 4, I seriously wish that there was more to the main hero. Yeah, I get he's a silent protagonist and it comes with certain things, (such as him not having a shadow, which in the animation he had one) but I really hope that the next game doesn't have a silent protagonist, but one with a real name, background and so on. This would probably give Atlus more flexibility in terms of involving the main hero.

The animation did a wonderful job of fleshing out the hero's character. If you liked the game, you should check out the anime. Although the game is far superior, for what was done with the anime and for how they summarized the story in 26 episodes, it was a great way to step back from the game and look at it in a different perspective.

On a final note, this game is a masterpiece.
---
I was once a scuba diver in a sea of words, now I zip along the surface like a guy on a jet ski. - Nicholas Carr
PSN: ChaosxPaladin
#7Skull007o_OPosted 2/19/2013 11:20:15 PM
I can't believe it's been 3 years and I'm still being influenced by the Persona series (especially 4). Damn, from my love for the characters, to using persona music for everything (fighting games, exercise, etc). Persona (or Atlus in general) really has made an impact on me
#8blankempathyPosted 2/20/2013 12:17:13 AM
Like someone said on reddit "I felt like I lost my friends".
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#9netman70(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:02:07 PM
The_DARK_FoX posted...
The game was a truly awesome experience. I also enjoyed every second of it, but after watching the animation of Persona 4, I seriously wish that there was more to the main hero. Yeah, I get he's a silent protagonist and it comes with certain things, (such as him not having a shadow, which in the animation he had one) but I really hope that the next game doesn't have a silent protagonist, but one with a real name, background and so on. This would probably give Atlus more flexibility in terms of involving the main hero.

The animation did a wonderful job of fleshing out the hero's character. If you liked the game, you should check out the anime. Although the game is far superior, for what was done with the anime and for how they summarized the story in 26 episodes, it was a great way to step back from the game and look at it in a different perspective.

On a final note, this game is a masterpiece.

I have to absolutely agree with you about the main character. I thought he was pretty cool but I wish there was more to him. I may watch the anime, I have the first episode downloaded, but I don't know if I want to shell out the cash for all 26 episodes.
---
#10pariah164Posted 2/24/2013 11:08:00 PM
Persona 4 is one of my favorite games ever. The epilogue in Golden was beautiful and worth going though the clusterf*** that was Marie's dungeon.

But to tell the truth? The Accomplice End hit more to home. I think because the game just hits you with a massive plank that has "YOU DONE WRONG BOY" written on it.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!