Possible Female protagonist Wishlist (spoilers)

#1coolcraig11Posted 2/20/2013 2:05:35 AM
If Atlas were to make one final version of this game with a female main character. What would be on everyone's list of changes to the game?

Being Nanako's "Big Sis" would be beyond cute!
#2porkins_da_manPosted 2/20/2013 4:10:49 AM
I guess looks wise, I always imagined that the female protagonist would look like labrys a little.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#3ConMan8Posted 2/20/2013 4:12:46 AM
There isn't even anything else they can change, they already made the game as easy as possible
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#4natchu96Posted 2/20/2013 4:13:49 AM
Well, in terms of required changes, will we be able to stop Mystery Food X?
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#5TowerBooks3192Posted 2/20/2013 4:22:55 AM
I just wished teddie was a girl and was dateable. He is the most beautiful girl in the whole game.

I would also welcome it if they throw in Aika of Aiya from the anime. I think Yu and Aika are meant to be because they are like mindless zombies
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#6coolcraig11(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:29:14 AM
I would love to see a re imagining of the School Campout, Beauty Pageant and Hot Springs scenes.

The Ski trip shack scene with Kanji could be the most hilarious thing ever!
#7GaboadoPosted 2/20/2013 4:34:04 AM
Some silly scenes like the mentioned Mystery X food would be diferent. And it will possible date the boys. ( something I donīt care in P3P, but the female players may like it. )
#8ConMan8Posted 2/20/2013 4:38:19 AM
While I would enjoy the capability to play as a female character (despite my username, I am actually a girl), P4 has been milked enough..
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#9TowerBooks3192Posted 2/20/2013 4:43:46 AM
ConMan8 posted...
While I would enjoy the capability to play as a female character (despite my username, I am actually a girl), P4 has been milked enough..

Now that you mention it, everytime I see your username it will be naoto that will pop into my mind.

Yeah I don't mind much about the Female MC dating guys but come on!! I can't imagine myself playing female MC dating Junpei in P3P or Yosuke in P4.
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#10CaptainSackboyPosted 2/20/2013 5:30:33 AM
While having a girl protagonist would be a welcome change of pace (most Megami Tensei main characters are guys), Persona 4 has been released and gotten enough spin offs as it is.