Possible Female protagonist Wishlist (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Possible Female protagonist Wishlist (spoilers)

User Info: coolcraig11

coolcraig11
3 years ago#1
If Atlas were to make one final version of this game with a female main character. What would be on everyone's list of changes to the game?

Being Nanako's "Big Sis" would be beyond cute!

User Info: porkins_da_man

porkins_da_man
3 years ago#2
I guess looks wise, I always imagined that the female protagonist would look like labrys a little.
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."

User Info: ConMan8

ConMan8
3 years ago#3
There isn't even anything else they can change, they already made the game as easy as possible
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
3 years ago#4
Well, in terms of required changes, will we be able to stop Mystery Food X?
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#5
I just wished teddie was a girl and was dateable. He is the most beautiful girl in the whole game.

I would also welcome it if they throw in Aika of Aiya from the anime. I think Yu and Aika are meant to be because they are like mindless zombies
Everyday is great at your Junes

User Info: coolcraig11

coolcraig11
3 years ago#6
I would love to see a re imagining of the School Campout, Beauty Pageant and Hot Springs scenes.

The Ski trip shack scene with Kanji could be the most hilarious thing ever!

User Info: Gaboado

Gaboado
3 years ago#7
Some silly scenes like the mentioned Mystery X food would be diferent. And it will possible date the boys. ( something I donīt care in P3P, but the female players may like it. )

User Info: ConMan8

ConMan8
3 years ago#8
While I would enjoy the capability to play as a female character (despite my username, I am actually a girl), P4 has been milked enough..
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#9
ConMan8 posted...
While I would enjoy the capability to play as a female character (despite my username, I am actually a girl), P4 has been milked enough..

Now that you mention it, everytime I see your username it will be naoto that will pop into my mind.

Yeah I don't mind much about the Female MC dating guys but come on!! I can't imagine myself playing female MC dating Junpei in P3P or Yosuke in P4.
Everyday is great at your Junes

User Info: CaptainSackboy

CaptainSackboy
3 years ago#10
While having a girl protagonist would be a welcome change of pace (most Megami Tensei main characters are guys), Persona 4 has been released and gotten enough spin offs as it is.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Possible Female protagonist Wishlist (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived