Question about the anime (possible spoiler for game)

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/20/2013 4:20:42 AM
So is it supposed to end that way? I mean in the end Igor gave him the orb but its only after he went home? They didn't beat Izanami?

As for Yu's relation to Dojima, is he really related by blood or what? I mean in the anime nanako said he will marry Yu and Dojima just says he will welcome that but hands off while she is still young? I am confused.

By the way, Yu should definitely marry Aika of Aiya. I think they are meant to be because they are like mindless zombies and their kids will definitely look beautiful (heck I wish Aika was a dateable character or in the game).
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#2Zero 0083Posted 2/20/2013 4:27:13 AM(edited)
TowerBooks3192 posted...
So is it supposed to end that way? I mean in the end Igor gave him the orb but its only after he went home? They didn't beat Izanami?

As for Yu's relation to Dojima, is he really related by blood or what? I mean in the anime nanako said he will marry Yu and Dojima just says he will welcome that but hands off while she is still young? I am confused.

By the way, Yu should definitely marry Aika of Aiya. I think they are meant to be because they are like mindless zombies and their kids will definitely look beautiful (heck I wish Aika was a dateable character or in the game).

Well, the game COULD end that way if you decide to go home instead of facing Izanami. It should be noted that there is an Episode 26 where Yu faces Izanami AND Margaret, though separately. And yes, Yu is related to Dojima by blood, but in Japan, it's actually okay for cousins to get married. Oh, and I do question why they didn't put Aika in the game, yet mention her a ton. It woulda been awesome if Aika delivered the Steak Bowl to the Midnight Channel too...
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#3TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:28:00 AM
Zero 0083 posted...

Well, the game COULD end that way if you decide to go home instead of facing Izanami. And yes, Yu is related to Dojima by blood, but in Japan, it's actually okay for cousins to get married. Oh, and I do question why they didn't put Aika in the game, yet mention her a ton. It woulda been awesome if Aika delivered the Steak Bowl to the Midnight Channel too...

Well, a what if scenario would be Aika would be the one to do the HP healing while Mr. Fox would do the SP one. Anyway I really really really really wished they would have thrown her in as a dateable character maybe a reversed lover arcana since they have Jester which as they say is the reverse of fool.
---
#4natchu96Posted 2/20/2013 4:32:30 AM
. . . well, technically the anime doesn't end there . . .
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#5metamaraPosted 2/20/2013 4:33:42 AM
By what traits aika has that you consider her as reversed lover arcana?
#6TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 4:41:26 AM
metamara posted...

I was suggesting reverse but not lovers in particular. I just said lovers out of nowhere because she is darn cute!!

Anyway I was just trying to clarify if the anime really ended there (which I know it didn't after the true ending) but I am a bit disappointed I didnt get to see Izanagi no Okami in an anime.
---
#7natchu96Posted 2/20/2013 6:17:41 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
metamara posted...

I was suggesting reverse but not lovers in particular. I just said lovers out of nowhere because she is darn cute!!

Anyway I was just trying to clarify if the anime really ended there (which I know it didn't after the true ending) but I am a bit disappointed I didnt get to see Izanagi no Okami in an anime.

Speaking of the Myriad Truths scene, the way some people see it is that the fight actually started before episode 1 and the anime is simply his memories flashing before his eyes while being pulled in by Thousand Curses, which I find an interesting theory. I think he actually even hears Yosuke shouting his name while on the train at the beginning?

But yeah, an actual in-episode version of the fight would be great. They made it really rushed as is, to the point that it didn't make much sense in context.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#8Zero 0083Posted 2/20/2013 11:40:24 AM
As it's been stated, the anime DOESN'T end there and I find that theory really interesting. At the very least, it makes a crap episode less crappy, though it should've been a little clearer. By the way...

You do get to see Izanagi no Okami in Episode 26, though the lack of Fog playing is a letdown, along with the fact that they replaced Traumerei with I'll Face Myself Reincarnation Version.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#9TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:41:09 PM
episode 26? Are you sure? I thought its only up to 25? The last episode I saw was after adachi then the orb was given to me by Igor and that is it.
---
#10DB-RBPosted 2/20/2013 2:50:16 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
episode 26? Are you sure? I thought its only up to 25? The last episode I saw was after adachi then the orb was given to me by Igor and that is it.

watch episode 26
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.