What If Scenario

#1Zero 0083Posted 2/20/2013 9:50:35 PM
Purely theoretical, but what if Atlus did another Persona story with an older Nanako as a party member? Would her dungeon be the same or different and what would her shadow be like? I'd like to think that it would have something to do with her feelings for Yu, but that's just me. Again, this is purely a what if scenario.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#2ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/20/2013 9:53:00 PM(edited)
I Think having a future game with an older Nanako joining up with Yu and everyone to solve another case in another city would be Awesome
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#3xXxgriegoxXxPosted 2/20/2013 10:32:26 PM
To be honest, I dont think Nanako would have a shadow. I think just because of Yu, she'll get over whatever issues she may get. Specially if their max S.link is canon. I think she'll get a persona SEES style.
---
"Terra CAN fly. Kefka just decided he wanted to fly."
---BiohazardX
#4MedicalGamerPosted 2/20/2013 10:42:39 PM
I prefer if she gets her own game and her own party while getting a new conflict.
---
Specialty:Diagnostics
The official calm guy of every board. UMVC3:Dante/Wright/Ammy P4A:Yosuke,Aigis TTT2:Asuka/Dragunov
#5ConMan8Posted 2/20/2013 11:03:11 PM
Because sequels/prequels with older/younger family members are always extremely successful.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#6TowerBooks3192Posted 2/21/2013 12:29:05 AM
I just wished for something bigger like double the number of s links for normal and reversed S.Links. I just want to know what could have happened though like if I married Yukikonand inherit the amagi inn or spend the rest of my life with Rise and inherit marukyu
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#7Skull007o_OPosted 2/21/2013 1:03:13 AM
Her dungeon would be completely different, remember that dungeons are made according to a person's 'strongest' thoughts. Nanako didn't have any major problems because she was a child, thus, her strongest desire was to see her mother, thinking she was in 'Heaven'
#8kratoscar2008Posted 2/21/2013 7:27:07 AM
You Nanako fans are really creepy.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#9Zero 0083(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:42:08 AM
I'm interested more in Nanako's character and I'd like to see how she would progress as she gets older. Would she keep her childish crush on Yu or would she try to find someone else? My sister likes Nanako a lot more, considering she cosplayed as her. Oddly enough, her birthday is close to Nanako's birthday.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#10TluhdatsiPosted 2/21/2013 8:21:11 AM
In such a game, I think Nanako would be best suited for a role kind of like what Teddie played in P4. More of an advisor-type, who knows a little bit more than the MC about what's going on and just provides some guidance, who jumps in and saves the day at some point and then becomes a full party member.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)