I feel lost after finishing the game

#11TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 10:09:59 PM
Rasolisu posted...
Play arena? It does continue the story.

I wish I could. Seeing Labrys wearing a Yaso summer outfit is interesting. The game is still TBC here and I am not yet in the mood to play games with the post if I import. I am in Australia and I was playing an imported US copy of P4G atleast a month before the release on Australian PSN or retail stores.

The only thing I don't like about getting Arena is that its not my cup of tea and I am leaning towards getting devil survivor 2 rather than getting arena.
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#12Lux_SentouPosted 2/25/2013 10:16:09 PM
Adventure isn't over, by any means

If P4A is any indication, I have a feeling that they're really building up toward tying these persona games together in some spectacular fashion. It may take a while, but its bound to happen sooner or later that everything is going to culminate into one giant explosion. Minato may or may not return. Hell, philemon may make a resurgence. What the hell has he been up to? What, did Igor stage a mutiny with Elizabeth, Margaret,, and Theodore?
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#13kratoscar2008Posted 2/25/2013 10:29:16 PM
Alias_nemesis posted...
LOL TC! I felt EXACTLY the same for Kingdom hearts series! ..and this too.

WHY DOES MC HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE CITY!??! The ending is nice but WHYY!??!?!

At least he doesnt have to go back to a dead world (Tatsuya) or to be a door (Minato), he got off the hook easily.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#14Ginuwine_ImportPosted 2/26/2013 1:45:54 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
I finished the game twice and had True then Golden ending. I just feel lost and I don't know what to do anymore. I love the game so much that I never played anything else for the past month now and 128 hours after 2 playthroughs I just feel lost. I am not sure if I should go through another playthrough (which would make me happy and then sad once snowflake and that main menu music plays on the last day) or go with P3P and be sad again once I finish it and get attached to all the characters in it.

I am happy about the golden ending while I am sad that it just ends there. Makes me want to wish sometimes that its like harvest moon where you could just stay in town afterwards.

i feel the same as you TC. Ended up playing Persona 4 Arena and finished all story modes on that game. Now I feel even more sad :(
---
GT: Ginuwine Import / PS3: Ginuwine_Import
Smash Bros FC: JPN - 2750-0451-4938 US - 1805.1868.4948