Just got a Vita. Quick question

#1DeviousLightPosted 3/7/2013 9:21:39 AM(edited)
So i just got a Vita about an hour ago from Gamestop. I was going to pick up this game with it but they didn't have it. I went to Target-Walmart-Another Gamestop across town and none of them have this game anywhere!!! Should I just download it or wait a few days and order a physical copy online? I got a 32gb card also.
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
#2senbonzakura1Posted 3/7/2013 9:26:35 AM
Digital Download is about 4GB so its just a matter of if you want the little cartridge enough to wait til you get a physical copy. You could order it from VGP or something for a decent price for example.
---
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Zero Escape: VLR, Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Pokemon White 2 (DS)
#3RasolisuPosted 3/7/2013 9:42:03 AM
Well if you can't find it then yes DL it.

The good thing about dling is its always there and you me EF have to switch out carts. However if you want to delete it you really must back it up in your computer first to keep the save file.
#4senbonzakura1Posted 3/7/2013 9:47:02 AM
Deleting games on the vita doesn't erase save files. They are kept separately and need to be deleted manually. Just saying, because I tested it with FF9 back when I had my 4GB card.
---
Currently playing: Project Diva F, Zero Escape: VLR, Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Pokemon White 2 (DS)
#5RasolisuPosted 3/7/2013 9:49:19 AM
senbonzakura1 posted...
Deleting games on the vita doesn't erase save files. They are kept separately and need to be deleted manually. Just saying, because I tested it with FF9 back when I had my 4GB card.

Vita games do, PS1 and PSP games have separate save files.
#6Neverender_IVPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:39 AM
also you can backup vita save files to the cloud but only if you have Playstation Plus.