A good trick for Hardcore Risette fan ;)

#1GamerOfThronePosted 3/7/2013 3:23:57 PM
If that can help you, i found something, i never saw anybody talk about it:

You can have many lines by going into the TV at different periods to talk to Rise in dungeon, for example :

You have lines before the festival event.
You have lines after the event.

I assume this is the same thing for all the events.

So, as soon as you get Rise, when there is no one to rescue, go into dungeons before and after each events, the lines may change.

Hopefully that helps you :)
#2Sailor GoonPosted 3/7/2013 3:47:29 PM
I got this trophy last night. It popped up and I honestly didnt even know what it was for. Wasnt even trying for it.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#3GamerOfThrone(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 4:15:53 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
I got this trophy last night. It popped up and I honestly didnt even know what it was for. Wasnt even trying for it.

Did you listen the entire lines of RIse ?

Maybe the line doesnt count if you skip it without listening... That could explain the difficulty meet by some people
#4demunpuncherPosted 3/7/2013 5:28:47 PM
Supposedly the lines she says when you talk to her with a costume on, as well as the when you talk to a party member and she chimes in count. Yu's costumes alone make for a good 20 or so, and I think there's around 10 (probably more) where she gives her opinion on someone elses.
#5GamerOfThrone(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:07:10 PM
Yeah, i just got it !

It was very easy, i dont know why people complain about it, i didnt even use my trick.

I didnt get all the ailments neither, i miss 1/3 i think, i also think the lines are saved, even if you die.

What i did : Switch with all the costumes of all the characters, i think i got more than 50 lines doing that.
#6souj83Posted 3/8/2013 5:35:19 AM
GamerOfThrone posted...

What i did : Switch with all the costumes of all the characters, i think i got more than 50 lines doing that.

All characters? or just the MC? I didn't know you can get new lines for different costumes on other characters (other than the MC)?
#7yukaru00Posted 3/8/2013 7:23:19 AM
souj83 posted...
GamerOfThrone posted...

All characters? or just the MC? I didn't know you can get new lines for different costumes on other characters (other than the MC)?

All the characters, if possible.
#8ZX_CloudPosted 3/8/2013 5:30:33 PM
Sailor Goon posted...

This happened to me just now.

Not even sure why everyone makes a big deal about this trophy.
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 3225 3437 1120
#9GamerOfThrone(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:13:59 PM
yukaru00 posted...
souj83 posted...
GamerOfThrone posted...

All the characters, if possible.

This.

Its really not a big deal, the most dificult trophy will surely be 100% compedium , and the heaven boss who keeps kicking my ass !
#10Gmoney-Posted 3/9/2013 7:55:38 PM
When do you talk to them? In the dungeon with square or whatever?
---
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357