Question regarding max SL guides

#1Immortal_hidan2Posted 3/8/2013 4:59:14 AM
Now that i already finsihed the game and started NG+ i decided to get the legend of inaba trophy on my NG+ playthrough but i need your opinions first before using any guides. I am having a hard time reading KADFC's guide and i saw yangxu has a guide too.It seems i understand more of yangxu's guide since it has a very detailed explanation but i dont know if it'll work out.For those who tried out KADFC's guide or yangxu or both which is more good to follow?
---
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
0:192:0090:23321<-The code to your immortality
#2killy666Posted 3/8/2013 5:41:55 AM
I've only tried KAFDC's guide and i'm in august and so far everything's working fine.
---
My Life Is Sicker Than Your Band.
#3Immortal_hidan2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:55:55 AM
I see. i need more opinions.
---
#4Sosuke15Posted 3/8/2013 6:19:41 AM
I kinda followed KADFC's guide, but took things in my own hands half way through. It wasn't because it was bad, but I saw ways to read books and gain levels in social links a bit faster than what he suggested all in my first play-through. However, if you were to follow his guide, you should be able to max all of it.
#5Trenske123Posted 3/8/2013 6:25:03 AM
but yangyu FAQ isn't for a first-run complete SL (with the MC characteristicsstat increases lines ?)
#6Son Goku XPosted 3/8/2013 11:47:34 AM
If you're on NG+ with max stats in Courage/Expression/Knowledge/etc, it's better to use KADFC's NG+ guide since yangxu's guide is meant for you to start from scratch.

There's probably no need for a guide if you just need all SL's, there's plenty of time and the NG+ guide is meant for the all books trophy + getting Skills from scooter rides.
---
"Maria which Gun*** is that?" -Klaus
#7Sosuke15Posted 3/8/2013 3:40:49 PM
Sosuke15 posted...
I kinda followed KADFC's guide, but took things in my own hands half way through. It wasn't because it was bad, but I saw ways to read books and gain levels in social links a bit faster than what he suggested all in my first play-through. However, if you were to follow his guide, you should be able to max all of it.

Meant to type yangxu, not KADFC. Sorry for the confusion.
#8Immortal_hidan2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:33:43 PM
I heard the KADFC's guide that you can obtain other trophies such as cooking 5 perfect lunch,visit nanako and others?
---