Atlus having problems coming up with a P5 story? *spoilers*

#1HaahahahaPosted 3/8/2013 9:59:49 AM
So minusthe story of P and P2.

In P3 evokers are needed to manifest Persona in the physical world. It's not completely necessary but it is a staple.

In P4 arena it is clarified that the TV world allows persona to be summoned a hellofa lot easier.

So how do you think P5 should go about it?
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#2RinkuTanukiPosted 3/8/2013 10:20:22 AM
The topic title and post are two completely different things.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#3Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:26:07 AM
RinkuTanuki posted...
The topic title and post are two completely different things.

Now that you have gotten a rise out of feeling smart. Please stay on topic.

Seriously I doubt P5 would do too well if they mimiced another persona game down to the summoning.

What ideas does P4 give you for a P5 story?
---
#4Setsugekka2Posted 3/8/2013 10:32:18 AM
Seriously, who would have thought that Atlus comes up with the TV world prior to the release of P4? I guess nobody.
#5Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 11:01:24 AM
Setsugekka2 posted...
Seriously, who would have thought that Atlus comes up with the TV world prior to the release of P4? I guess nobody.

Its part of the reason Im curious to see where it goes. Hopefully not radio. Maybe they gotta fall into a lake or something in P5
---
#6Storm ChamberPosted 3/8/2013 5:38:56 PM
Maybe they'll try something completely different and leave anything like Persona 4 to stay in Persona 4.

Just a thought tbh
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#7Strain42Posted 3/8/2013 5:41:45 PM
Seriously I doubt P5 would do too well if they mimiced another persona game down to the summoning.

Yes, because the people who have been begging for P5 for the past 5 years are all going to go "What? They're using cards again? That's it, I'm not buying Persona 5!!!"

In all seriousness, I don't think it matters. I kinda wish they would just go back to the P1/2 approach where you can just summon them through pure focus.

But if I had to pick some silly little gimmick for them to summon their Persona in P5...I'm gonna go with like over the top cheesy Power Ranger-esque poses.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#8Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:47:37 PM
Strain42 posted...

Yes, because the people who have been begging for P5 for the past 5 years are all going to go "What? They're using cards again? That's it, I'm not buying Persona 5!!!"

In all seriousness, I don't think it matters. I kinda wish they would just go back to the P1/2 approach where you can just summon them through pure focus.

But if I had to pick some silly little gimmick for them to summon their Persona in P5...I'm gonna go with like over the top cheesy Power Ranger-esque poses.

Next time warn us before you post something dumb. Obviously there is nothing wrong with the cards. They go hand in hand with the arcana. I mean if P5 had evokers or TVs it would be kind of a turn off
---
#9RinkuTanukiPosted 3/8/2013 7:57:11 PM
Huh. You don't seem very likable.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#10TowerBooks3192Posted 3/8/2013 7:57:56 PM
Reality and the shadow world merged when someone played the joker game while watching the midnight channel during the dark hour.
---
Everyday is great at your Junes