• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Atlus having problems coming up with a P5 story? *spoilers*

User Info: Haahahaha

Haahahaha
4 years ago#1
So minusthe story of P and P2.

In P3 evokers are needed to manifest Persona in the physical world. It's not completely necessary but it is a staple.

In P4 arena it is clarified that the TV world allows persona to be summoned a hellofa lot easier.

So how do you think P5 should go about it?
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"

User Info: RinkuTanuki

RinkuTanuki
4 years ago#2
The topic title and post are two completely different things.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse

Haahahaha
4 years ago#3
RinkuTanuki posted...
The topic title and post are two completely different things.

Now that you have gotten a rise out of feeling smart. Please stay on topic.

Seriously I doubt P5 would do too well if they mimiced another persona game down to the summoning.

What ideas does P4 give you for a P5 story?

User Info: Setsugekka2

Setsugekka2
4 years ago#4
Seriously, who would have thought that Atlus comes up with the TV world prior to the release of P4? I guess nobody.

Haahahaha
4 years ago#5
Setsugekka2 posted...
Seriously, who would have thought that Atlus comes up with the TV world prior to the release of P4? I guess nobody.

Its part of the reason Im curious to see where it goes. Hopefully not radio. Maybe they gotta fall into a lake or something in P5

User Info: Storm Chamber

Storm Chamber
4 years ago#6
Maybe they'll try something completely different and leave anything like Persona 4 to stay in Persona 4.

Just a thought tbh
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#7
Seriously I doubt P5 would do too well if they mimiced another persona game down to the summoning.

Yes, because the people who have been begging for P5 for the past 5 years are all going to go "What? They're using cards again? That's it, I'm not buying Persona 5!!!"

In all seriousness, I don't think it matters. I kinda wish they would just go back to the P1/2 approach where you can just summon them through pure focus.

But if I had to pick some silly little gimmick for them to summon their Persona in P5...I'm gonna go with like over the top cheesy Power Ranger-esque poses.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

Haahahaha
4 years ago#8
Strain42 posted...

Yes, because the people who have been begging for P5 for the past 5 years are all going to go "What? They're using cards again? That's it, I'm not buying Persona 5!!!"

In all seriousness, I don't think it matters. I kinda wish they would just go back to the P1/2 approach where you can just summon them through pure focus.

But if I had to pick some silly little gimmick for them to summon their Persona in P5...I'm gonna go with like over the top cheesy Power Ranger-esque poses.

Next time warn us before you post something dumb. Obviously there is nothing wrong with the cards. They go hand in hand with the arcana. I mean if P5 had evokers or TVs it would be kind of a turn off

User Info: RinkuTanuki

RinkuTanuki
4 years ago#9
Huh. You don't seem very likable.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#10
Reality and the shadow world merged when someone played the joker game while watching the midnight channel during the dark hour.
Everyday is great at your Junes
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Atlus having problems coming up with a P5 story? *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived