Having an issue

#1Sniper4hire8209Posted 3/8/2013 1:11:57 PM
I seem to run out of SP quite easily and have no idea where to buy items to restore it so I don't have to leave from the dungeons so soon. Any tips for this? Thanks!
---
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#2RasolisuPosted 3/8/2013 1:27:15 PM(edited)
Learn to conserve sp early on, only use spells if you have to if you can get away with a melee attack or skill use it instead.
Buy TaP sodas at the vending machines,
Use the SoS feature after every battle,
Once you get past the first dungeon there will be a pay yen to heal mechanic that while expensive early on is quite useful. (Cost goes down the higher you get that slink up.)
Get the skill Invigorate from different personas (Invigorate 2 from Saravati at like level 19 ish.)
#3Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:28:57 PM
Still new to the game so what is tbe SoS feature and I've currently got a level 21 principality.
---
#4Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:33:04 PM
If by magic you mean skills then that's what I usually use and after awhile I run low on SP. My teammates use SP almost exclusively.
---
#5PitchBlackFoxPosted 3/8/2013 1:57:59 PM
high pixie & Saravati learn invigorate 1+2 thats 3+5 sp every turn, fuse them to get both skills on one persona. succubus (around level 47) learns invigorate 3(7sp a turn)
all 3 invigorate spells on a persona give 15sp a turn, succubus learns spirit drain which absorbs around 50sp

with your invigorate persona head back the the first dungeon alone, spirit drain the shadows then guard until MC is full. use the fox to heal your party, tap soda restores 10sp, neo dr.salt restores 5sp buy them all every monday

kaiwan learns victory cry which heals all sp and hp at the end of each battle, its op. you can fuse him when your level is in the mid 20's
---
Best line in FFXIII? Auron000: "The first 10 chapters."
I like my women like I like my mecha wolves, on all fours crying
#6PitchBlackFoxPosted 3/8/2013 2:04:01 PM
forgot to say. the sos feature lets you ask other players for help. send the sos then tap the pomps that come up to help other players, when the next battle starts any players who tapped your sos will give you hp and sp to all your characters(its about 3-5 sp per helper) you'll get around 1-3 helpers each time you do it. repeat after ever battle with out downside

also you dont need to get all out attacks every time, your party is pretty strong they can just attack and take a hit now and a again. its very expensive to heal your party for your MC see my last post
---
Best line in FFXIII? Auron000: "The first 10 chapters."
I like my women like I like my mecha wolves, on all fours crying
#7demunpuncherPosted 3/8/2013 2:11:45 PM
Go to the main hub (the same place you show up every time you enter the TV world and where you can enter the Velvet Room. Just to the right of the save butterflies will be a fox you can pay for SP recovery. The price will start out pretty high (about 15k for a combined 400 SP party-wide recovery), but as you do the Hermit S. Link the price goes down by 10% per rank.
#8RasolisuPosted 3/8/2013 2:54:58 PM
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
If by magic you mean skills then that's what I usually use and after awhile I run low on SP. My teammates use SP almost exclusively.

I take it you are not controlling your teammates? It's recommended that you control them... Much easier especially first time players. However if ya don't want to remember to use tactics such as "knock down" or "don't use SP".
#9Sniper4hire8209(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:50:31 PM
PitchBlackFox posted...
high pixie & Saravati learn invigorate 1+2 thats 3+5 sp every turn, fuse them to get both skills on one persona. succubus (around level 47) learns invigorate 3(7sp a turn)
all 3 invigorate spells on a persona give 15sp a turn, succubus learns spirit drain which absorbs around 50sp

with your invigorate persona head back the the first dungeon alone, spirit drain the shadows then guard until MC is full. use the fox to heal your party, tap soda restores 10sp, neo dr.salt restores 5sp buy them all every monday

kaiwan learns victory cry which heals all sp and hp at the end of each battle, its op. you can fuse him when your level is in the mid 20's

Okay now is kaiwan a persona or character? I've gotten to the part where I'm going to find Rise. That power sounds awesome. If he's a persona, how can I get him?
---
#10RasolisuPosted 3/8/2013 5:59:54 PM
kaiwan is a persona, however to get that skill you have to fuse him during a skill change day in the fusion forecast and get extremely lucky to get the skill.

However that just completely ruins the difficulty of the game.... the game is easy as is and that skill that early is close to cheating.