Heaven Boss Help!

#1MishimaBloodPosted 3/8/2013 7:43:30 PM
Chie, Yukiko, Yosuke is my team. My main Personas are Black frost lvl48 and Tam Lin(or smthing) lvl55. I have trouble keeping Yukiko alive and when the boss casts that weird spell where only 1 element is effective I cant keep almost none alive ( I get 1hit KO most times).
So wut do? I dont have any spells that resist elements so idk if thats the problem
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2Sailor GoonPosted 3/8/2013 7:46:39 PM
A good tip I found is to put Magic Mirrors on everyone in your party. There's a devastating move he does (sorry cant remember the name) but when he uses it, it'll bounce back to him and cause like 1000 hp loss. Obviously you want to debuff his attacks and buff your own.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#3MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:50:46 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
A good tip I found is to put Magic Mirrors on everyone in your party. There's a devastating move he does (sorry cant remember the name) but when he uses it, it'll bounce back to him and cause like 1000 hp loss. Obviously you want to debuff his attacks and buff your own.

Is this a spell? where do I get it?
---
#4MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 8:03:07 PM
NVM I found them. I got 2
---
#5TowerBooks3192Posted 3/8/2013 8:54:54 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
NVM I found them. I got 2

Makaracorns will do. He is annoying and just thank atlus he is not like in the anime. If Atlus followed the anime (the boss controllimg Yu, then your party will be wiped out)
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#6SailorSatournePosted 3/8/2013 8:59:07 PM
I had the same team, and I was about level 60 before going in there. I made sure Yukiko had Mediarahn and Amrita before the fight.

The boss will get locked into one element for a while after each atmosphere change. I would just set up a wall or have the party member that's weak to that guard until it changes again. Always have your whole party guard after each atmosphere change to see what he's going to cast next.

Towards the end of the fight he'll give up trying to fight fair and spam a mini-nuke until he dies. It's really easy to counter though, just have Yukiko cast Mediarahn each turn he uses it.

Also, there's a gimmick the boss employs about the half way point. I forget, is Black Frost weak to wind? If so, watch that when it happens. You'll know what I mean when you get there.
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.