Why are there so many butthurt SMT fans?

#161CaptainSackboyPosted 3/14/2013 10:48:07 AM
Haahahaha posted...
CaptainSackboy posted...
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...
Ok, we realize that a lot of people feel Persona 3 has better story and characters. However Persona 3 does not feel vastly superior to 4 in my opinion (even the main characters in both games are emotionless husks). I think both games have become overhyped due to the fanbases of each.

When it comes to story and characters, Persona 2 IS and EP trump both.

Totally agree.

I don't know why people bash Persona 4 and glorify Persona 3. Both games have become VERY overrated (for lack of a better word).

But p3 has more plausibility for its attention. P4 has awesome hame mechs and extras. But p3 has a deeper story than p4. Cant say much about p2 since I never cleared it

Persona 3 is definitely a good game. However being released 3 times, having a manga spin off, a non canonical anime spin off, a movie, and having characters/references in Persona 4 Arena makes the game as big of a whore as Persona 4.

Also, even if Persona 3 is better, it is not SOOOOOOO much better like a lot of people here are saying.

The Persona 2 games still beat both despite not becoming spin off whores.
#162258lazaPosted 3/14/2013 11:01:22 AM
IF you want butthurt fanboys, target FFVI

I don't really notice very many Butthurt SMT fans.
#163VenusAdeptIsaacPosted 3/14/2013 11:03:44 AM
258laza posted...
IF you want butthurt fanboys, target FFVI

I don't really notice very many Butthurt SMT fans.

You'd think with how many people love FF6 Square would actually grow a brain and give the game some attention. Instead they release 500 FF4 and FF7 money spinners. :(