Why are there so many butthurt SMT fans?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Why are there so many butthurt SMT fans?

User Info: CaptainSackboy

CaptainSackboy
3 years ago#161
Haahahaha posted...
CaptainSackboy posted...
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...
Ok, we realize that a lot of people feel Persona 3 has better story and characters. However Persona 3 does not feel vastly superior to 4 in my opinion (even the main characters in both games are emotionless husks). I think both games have become overhyped due to the fanbases of each.

When it comes to story and characters, Persona 2 IS and EP trump both.

Totally agree.

I don't know why people bash Persona 4 and glorify Persona 3. Both games have become VERY overrated (for lack of a better word).

But p3 has more plausibility for its attention. P4 has awesome hame mechs and extras. But p3 has a deeper story than p4. Cant say much about p2 since I never cleared it

Persona 3 is definitely a good game. However being released 3 times, having a manga spin off, a non canonical anime spin off, a movie, and having characters/references in Persona 4 Arena makes the game as big of a whore as Persona 4.

Also, even if Persona 3 is better, it is not SOOOOOOO much better like a lot of people here are saying.

The Persona 2 games still beat both despite not becoming spin off whores.

User Info: 258laza

258laza
3 years ago#162
IF you want butthurt fanboys, target FFVI

I don't really notice very many Butthurt SMT fans.

User Info: VenusAdeptIsaac

VenusAdeptIsaac
3 years ago#163
258laza posted...
IF you want butthurt fanboys, target FFVI

I don't really notice very many Butthurt SMT fans.

You'd think with how many people love FF6 Square would actually grow a brain and give the game some attention. Instead they release 500 FF4 and FF7 money spinners. :(
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Why are there so many butthurt SMT fans?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived