Why is everyone under the assumption that you have sex in this game?

#1PKNintendoPosted 3/10/2013 7:13:12 PM
You probably don't since no one really acts like you do. Spending a time with someone =/= sex. It's never outright stated.
---
I'm back in the... GAME!
#2VeraxulousPosted 3/10/2013 7:16:25 PM
PKNintendo posted...
You probably don't since no one really acts like you do. Spending a time with someone =/= sex. It's never outright stated.

No one acts like you're dating them either (except at night time which is Golden exclusive, unvoiced dialogue).
#3Chaosxmk777Posted 3/10/2013 7:18:08 PM
The developers intentionally left it ambiguous so that the player could imagine what happened themselves.
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#4regularsharpPosted 3/10/2013 7:20:46 PM
You're right, everyone. It's ambiguous.

Now, explain to me why a girl never insists on specifically going to your room unless you're in a relationship.
#5SailorSatournePosted 3/10/2013 7:23:06 PM
regularsharp posted...

Now, explain to me why a girl never insists on specifically going to your room unless you're in a relationship.

They want alone time.

Me and my girlfriend used to spend plenty of innocent cuddle time in my room..

Granted, that eventually evolved into so really wild ****, but that took quite a while.
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.
#6SpacePirateSealPosted 3/10/2013 7:23:48 PM
regularsharp posted...

Well they want to just crash at your place for a while, but anyways, if a woman is all like "HERE! From me to you!" starts blushing and then " ___________'s Muffin" gets added to my inventory WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK!?

I obviously hit that and didn't realize it because I went blind for 35 seconds and walked her home afterwards. -_-
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#7Chaosxmk777Posted 3/10/2013 7:30:26 PM
regularsharp posted...

Because the sheer number of alternate scenes would get ridiculous.
+1 scene for each girl your dating. (ie, 1 for Naoto, 1 for Rise, etc)
+1 scene for each pairing of girls you're dating. (ie 1 for Naoto and Rise, 1 for Naoto and Chie)
+1 scene for each pairing of three girls you're dating (ie, 1 for Naoto, Rise and Chie, 1 for Naoto, Rise and Yukiko)

Repeat until you have every single possible combination. Excluding none party members, thats 256 extra versions of a scene just to include reference to your relation(s). Now, you could just have the reference line be added on and no one comments, but that would create and unnatural feeling scene. That would completely kill the mood, and remove the player from the story.
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#8deadpool_legendPosted 3/10/2013 8:43:06 PM
regularsharp posted...

Then I guess Yu slept with Kanji too because he asked to go to Yu's room several times too. Nothing gave me the impression that Yukiko, or Marie (the two I've dated) slept with him. P3P was a different story...I'm almost positive Akihiko slept with the main character. XD
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#9FScellPosted 3/10/2013 8:50:47 PM
I'm sure that it's all completely chaste and pure.

That's how teenagers are right.
---
But my delight, yes, always mine, is to dance with Jak o' the Shadows!
#10thinkingofwarPosted 3/10/2013 8:52:44 PM
PKNintendo posted...

You want Yukiko or Rise to all of a sudden change conversation during IT meetings at Junes to their favorite position last night?

"Okay guys, we know Namatame isn't the killer. Now we have to find who the true perp is. But before that, Yu ****** me doggystyle last night and I came two times!"

Sex happens.
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.