New Game Plus... Plus *possible spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. New Game Plus... Plus *possible spoilers*

User Info: JetAurion

JetAurion
3 years ago#1
So... question.

If I achieved the True Ending on one run, beat the next on any ending besides True, can I fuse Izanagi no Okami in the third run?
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan

User Info: GameNext

GameNext
3 years ago#2
Yeah you can if I remember right.

User Info: The_DARK_FoX

The_DARK_FoX
3 years ago#3
There's a faster way. I actually completed my first run of the game and got the normal ending by accident. I was planning on getting the true ending, but I chose a wrong decision by mistake. I ended up reloading my save to get the true ending, and now that I'm on my technically second run, I can fuse Izanagi no Okami.
I was once a scuba diver in a sea of words, now I zip along the surface like a guy on a jet ski. - Nicholas Carr
PSN: ChaosxPaladin

JetAurion
3 years ago#4
It's just for completion's sake, I wanted to get both Adachi's Number and Adachi's Letter. :/

I do realize they do the exact same thing, though.
-UriChan

User Info: esehomie14

esehomie14
3 years ago#5
You'll be disappointed to know that you can't register Izanagi no Okami in the compendium

JetAurion
3 years ago#6
Oh man, am I coming off as a total noobie? Guess so.

I'm fully aware that it cannot be registered. It's why I was asking if I could fuse it on a playthrough following a non-True Ending run that followed a True Ending run.
-UriChan

User Info: wilfreda

wilfreda
3 years ago#7
The_DARK_FoX posted...
There's a faster way. I actually completed my first run of the game and got the normal ending by accident. I was planning on getting the true ending, but I chose a wrong decision by mistake. I ended up reloading my save to get the true ending, and now that I'm on my technically second run, I can fuse Izanagi no Okami.

Wait, so you reloaded a save from a point before you actually finished the game, and the 12-way fusion option just instantly appeared in the Velvet Room and let you fuse Izanagi-no-Okami before you had seen the true ending even once? I'm really surprised that that worked.
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)

User Info: esehomie14

esehomie14
3 years ago#8
Well it was a noobish question.
And yes you can fuse it after getting the true ending atleast once.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. New Game Plus... Plus *possible spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived