New Game Plus... Plus *possible spoilers*

#1JetAurionPosted 3/12/2013 5:12:43 PM
So... question.

If I achieved the True Ending on one run, beat the next on any ending besides True, can I fuse Izanagi no Okami in the third run?
---
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan
#2GameNextPosted 3/12/2013 5:16:57 PM(edited)
Yeah you can if I remember right.
#3The_DARK_FoXPosted 3/12/2013 5:55:39 PM
There's a faster way. I actually completed my first run of the game and got the normal ending by accident. I was planning on getting the true ending, but I chose a wrong decision by mistake. I ended up reloading my save to get the true ending, and now that I'm on my technically second run, I can fuse Izanagi no Okami.
---
I was once a scuba diver in a sea of words, now I zip along the surface like a guy on a jet ski. - Nicholas Carr
PSN: ChaosxPaladin
#4JetAurion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 6:31:05 PM
It's just for completion's sake, I wanted to get both Adachi's Number and Adachi's Letter. :/

I do realize they do the exact same thing, though.
---
-UriChan
#5esehomie14Posted 3/12/2013 6:56:32 PM
You'll be disappointed to know that you can't register Izanagi no Okami in the compendium
#6JetAurion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:04:17 PM
Oh man, am I coming off as a total noobie? Guess so.

I'm fully aware that it cannot be registered. It's why I was asking if I could fuse it on a playthrough following a non-True Ending run that followed a True Ending run.
---
-UriChan
#7wilfredaPosted 3/13/2013 7:34:01 AM
The_DARK_FoX posted...
There's a faster way. I actually completed my first run of the game and got the normal ending by accident. I was planning on getting the true ending, but I chose a wrong decision by mistake. I ended up reloading my save to get the true ending, and now that I'm on my technically second run, I can fuse Izanagi no Okami.

Wait, so you reloaded a save from a point before you actually finished the game, and the 12-way fusion option just instantly appeared in the Velvet Room and let you fuse Izanagi-no-Okami before you had seen the true ending even once? I'm really surprised that that worked.
---
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)
#8esehomie14Posted 3/13/2013 11:44:19 PM
Well it was a noobish question.
And yes you can fuse it after getting the true ending atleast once.