Voice actors

#1DKLinksPosted 3/12/2013 8:53:17 PM
I know that they changed some of the voice actors in this game but I was wondering, did the new voice actors just redub the old voice actors lines or was the whole game redubbed for all of the characters?
---
Tucker: It turn's out Caboose's gun didn't have any bullets. It was loaded with crayons! ~ RvB 360 GT:Mugnumparts
#2DrakillionPosted 3/12/2013 8:59:29 PM
Sam Reigel and Erin Fitzgerald, the ones who voiced Teddie and Chie respectively, redubbed all of the dialogue for those characters.

It would really be off-putting if they kept the original voices then used the new VA's just for the new dialogue.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#3DKLinks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:02:43 PM
I guess thats true. I just wasn't sure. I haven't played this version so i was curious.
---
Tucker: It turn's out Caboose's gun didn't have any bullets. It was loaded with crayons! ~ RvB 360 GT:Mugnumparts
#4devastatorX2Posted 3/12/2013 9:13:11 PM
New Teddie is less annoying than original Teddie

Old Chie >>>>> new annoying Chie.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#5DKLinks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:21:07 PM
^To be honest after hearing the new Chie I think I like her better. She sounds younger. I always felt Chie sounded older than she looked in the other game. You are entitled to your opinion though.
---
#6PK_GamingPosted 3/12/2013 11:02:09 PM
devastatorX2 posted...

Erin is much more in tune with "Chie" than the original actor. She has much more enthusiasm and she's way more energetic, it's fitting even if you think the voice is annoying. Erin is kind of a huge Chie fan in real, hehe.
---
Westbrick why are you dismissing your critics with one liners and ad homiens? Didn't you want debate?
-Wandering__Hero
#7demunpuncherPosted 3/12/2013 11:30:44 PM
devastatorX2 posted...

The only parts where that holds true is the first in-game month where it sounds like she has a head cold and every other word she says is either meat, beef, or steak.
#8MogMoogle1Posted 3/12/2013 11:37:54 PM
The main ones redubbed the entire game, returning VAs only voiced the new lines, and a couple of other characters who got new VAs voiced over just the new lines(if you played it, you probably know who I am talking about).
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#9DB-RBPosted 3/13/2013 5:53:06 PM
k
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#10Eternal_StrikePosted 3/14/2013 5:22:56 AM
i cant even tell the difference between the teddies
but chie is like wtf.... she screams and sounds enthusiastic about everything