what can i do with inzanagi?

#11natchu96Posted 3/14/2013 5:50:05 AM
yukaru00 posted...
bufuman posted...
It's a game. People can play however they want.

Besides, thanks to the new Shuffle Time, building up any one Persona into a beast is easy as hell. I'm still using Izanagi in Heaven, and he's got like 55-60 in all stats (at level 65), plus moves like Vorpal Blade, all four attack-all -dyne spells, and Megidolaon. Asses are kicked and names are taken.

I spam megidolaon on every shadow, using my Izanagi no Ookami. I only need that skill, alone.

I spam Hassou Tobi instead. It's cheap, but meh.

The thing with Izanagi is, while you can theoretically make any Persona with any skills and 99 in every stat, it takes a lot more effort to push Izanagi to that level compared to just fusing something that's stronger by default. With stuff like Yoshitsune, InO, Lucifer, Alice, etc. all you really need skill cards and shuffle time for is making them invincible.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#12CPUBlackHeartxxPosted 3/15/2013 4:44:16 PM
yukaru00 posted...
bufuman posted...

Besides, thanks to the new Shuffle Time, building up any one Persona into a beast is easy as hell. I'm still using Izanagi in Heaven, and he's got like 55-60 in all stats (at level 65), plus moves like Vorpal Blade, all four attack-all -dyne spells, and Megidolaon. Asses are kicked and names are taken.

I spam megidolaon on every shadow, using my Izanagi no Ookami. I only need that skill, alone.

i learned mine Vorpal Blade by learning him Deathbound hell of a good attack i also have God's Hand (which ive had since the Lab) evolved from Cleave i also learned him Delibitate and Absorb wind and has Ziodyne and Maziodyne but my stats are from 49-86 49 being luck and strength being 86 all the rest are like 60-80 range i don't get why people say you need grind so much in this game i've only been in the dungeons a max of 3 days depending if im going learning new skills and only grinded once to learn Trumpeter Delibitate during Heaven so i ended up being level 75 by time i fought Kunino himself.
#13KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 3/15/2013 7:20:34 PM(edited)
natchu96 posted...
yukaru00 posted...
bufuman posted...

I spam Hassou Tobi instead. It's cheap, but meh.

The thing with Izanagi is, while you can theoretically make any Persona with any skills and 99 in every stat, it takes a lot more effort to push Izanagi to that level compared to just fusing something that's stronger by default. With stuff like Yoshitsune, InO, Lucifer, Alice, etc. all you really need skill cards and shuffle time for is making them invincible.

Thing is though, that the effort to train Izanagi gets spread out through the whole game. If you focus on choosing the stat cards and getting Sweeps, then it is quite easy to keep making Izanagi more powerful than most if not all personas you would have access to.

My first play through (third if you count my vanilla ones), I had to force myself to stop using him in favor of ones with better resistances, but worse stats (I carried over his super skills).

Edit: In preparation for my next play through, I created and registered an Izanagi with Absorb Wind, Mind Charge, Megidolaon, Maziodyne, Magarudyne, Victory Cry, Elec Amp, and Wind Amp, as part of my planed "Super Persona" trio. I'll be having fun training him up stat-wise throughout the game.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board