Nanako (Spoilers?)

#1NavydavPosted 4/4/2013 9:49:59 PM
I am trying to get the trophy for visiting Nanako 3 times in the hospital. Well the first time she landed in the hospital was able to visit her 1 time by meeting up with Naoto in the Riverbank. Then there were story ones, which don't count. Now she's back in after the Christmas scenes, and cannot figure out how to visit her, and time is running out for her to return home. Also the first time I was able to visit her was the only time I was even able to find a way to do so, so how do I visit her?
#2Olz83Posted 4/4/2013 10:00:02 PM
I'm pretty sure you go to the bus stop, same as when you want to work at the hospital.

Could be wrong, a while since I did it.
#3deadpool_legendPosted 4/4/2013 10:30:25 PM
I was only able to visit her by talking to one of my party members and then going at their suggestion.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#4yukaru00Posted 4/5/2013 12:19:07 AM
talk to chie or rise or yukiko or kanji after school. If they ask you to join them for a visit, accept their offer.
#5RyuuHou25Posted 4/5/2013 12:57:10 AM
You have to do it while she's actually in the hospital, and I believe you have to do it on the 22nd through the 24th by finding a member of your party on each day. If you miss one, you either have to reload a save, or play the whole game again.

Sorry.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB