Which girl is the cuter of the two from Persona 3/4 - Semi Finals (Round 32)

#1Exa_ManPosted 5/27/2013 2:34:46 AM
Who is the cuter of these two girls?? - Results (73 votes)
Female M.C. (from P3P)
76.71% (56 votes)
Nanako Dojima (from P4)
23.29% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
'
And now for the next exciting round with two of the most sweet and innocent, lovely and memorable characters from the Persona universe.

The winners from quarter-finals rounds: 23 and 25 are squaring off each other next, and they are the lovely (P3P exclusive) female MC and the adorable Nanako. ^_^

Sorry Nana-chan, but my enduring love is forever in the hands of the female MC from P3.
'
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#2arclouks_xPosted 5/27/2013 5:58:44 AM
lol 11-0 go femc
---
PSN:JustArc_ I want to eat Naoto.
Now playing:Persona 4 Arena ,Soul sacrifice,P3P.
#3assassinreaperPosted 5/27/2013 9:19:05 AM
arclouks_x posted...
lol 11-0 go femc

The fbi will track you if you vote for nanako its a sting op
---
My new goal in life is to make sasha grey my waifu
#4porkins_da_manPosted 5/27/2013 9:21:36 AM
I like my cute girls to be canon.
---
From this close I can hear your heart beat. Thump...Thump...that's how you sound. -Chie Satonaka
Chie <3 http://i.imgur.com/2NwINAw.jpg
#5MakotoNarukamiPosted 5/27/2013 10:03:09 AM
porkins_da_man posted...
I like my cute girls to be canon.

That's a severe blow to FeMC...Ouch..My alternate universe self feels this pain,

assassinreaper posted...
arclouks_x posted...
lol 11-0 go femc

The fbi will track you if you vote for nanako its a sting op

Thank goodness I chose Makoto.
#6GaboadoPosted 5/27/2013 1:45:09 PM
There is a good picture of 18 year old Nanako? I vote for FeMC anyway.
---
Official Ramuh of the FFXV board.
#7Exa_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 12:21:35 PM
Soooooorry....... Nananako-chan. Looks like today is not your lucky day, little missy. :(

Oh well, not like she stood a chance against the widely popular (especially in the P3 community) female MC.

Now, if Nanako was competing against Rise-chan, things might've turned out a whole lot differently and much more interesting. >:)

---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#8JiggsMasterPosted 5/28/2013 12:23:33 PM
Exa_Man posted...
Soooooorry....... Nananako-chan. Looks like today is not your lucky day, little missy. :(

Oh well, not like she stood a chance against the widely popular (especially in the P3 community) female MC.

Now, if Nanako was competing against Rise-chan, things might've turned out a whole lot differently and much more interesting. >:)

And the it'd be quite obvious you're TRYING to get Rice to the finals by putting her up against people she can easily win against like Nanako. Which would make this invalid cause Rice is the ugliest b****
---
When Rice gives you lemons, you squirt them in her eyes
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#9assassinreaperPosted 5/28/2013 2:10:39 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
Exa_Man posted...

And the it'd be quite obvious you're TRYING to get Rice to the finals by putting her up against people she can easily win against like Nanako. Which would make this invalid cause Rice is the ugliest b****

You have a really hard time with the letters s and c dont you?
---
My new goal in life is to make sasha grey my waifu