Persona Music Fes 2013

#1LiquidGagaPosted 7/11/2013 4:24:06 AM
in Nippon Budokan on August 13....

I hope they play "Shadow World" this time.
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Baka Gundan Desu ka ?
#2ivanwind15Posted 7/11/2013 5:21:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3FreeThinkrPosted 7/11/2013 5:42:38 AM
I'll be sure to cancel my Paul McCartney concert tickets, book a flight to Japan, and get tickets to this quality event with well known, top notch music.
#4Solar20xxPosted 7/11/2013 6:09:39 AM
ivanwind15 posted...
Ok.

lol
---
3DS FC: 2535 3646 8484 PSN: Jasper20XX
Sometimes even serious times have their funny moments: http://puu.sh/2Su65
#5NEKORODEOPosted 7/11/2013 5:13:16 PM
I actually live in Japan and appreciate this update, so thanks! That said, I doubt I'll be able to get over to Tokyo on that day.. Guess I'll just buy the blu ray like I did with the last one. (which is an excellent purchase btw)
---
"if you're EMO and still alive, then you're just a POSER looking for attention." -RR
#6demonsword765Posted 7/13/2013 12:38:00 AM
I kill to buy the Blu-Ray except the combination of Japanese pricing and overseas shipping really kills the wallet.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#7Crok425Posted 7/13/2013 3:38:17 AM
They will play P3 and P4 music only, aren't they? *sigh* So much for Persona Concert when they just play music of 2 games and little to nothing of Trinity Soul... and no, the PSP soundtrack of P1 doesn't count since it's not the original soundtrack... at least they added Satomi Tadashi theme in the 2009 concert.
Also, since the concerts are called after Persona... why are just the characters of 3 and 4 in the cover when ALL of the Persona MC's must be there, Naoya, Tatsuya and Maya are missing, it's like P3 and P4 are the only ones that matter.

Once again, so much for Persona Concert.
---
Saying Persona became unique with Social Links, it's like saying Resident Evil became unique with zombies.
#8Probit_ReturnPosted 7/13/2013 4:22:34 AM
Crok425 posted...
They will play P3 and P4 music only, aren't they? *sigh* So much for Persona Concert when they just play music of 2 games and little to nothing of Trinity Soul... and no, the PSP soundtrack of P1 doesn't count since it's not the original soundtrack... at least they added Satomi Tadashi theme in the 2009 concert.
Also, since the concerts are called after Persona... why are just the characters of 3 and 4 in the cover when ALL of the Persona MC's must be there, Naoya, Tatsuya and Maya are missing, it's like P3 and P4 are the only ones that matter.

Once again, so much for Persona Concert.

From what I've noticed, the concerts seem to be mostly composed of Meguro... compositions. A shame, since Atlus has quite a few talented composers that have worked on Persona games, but with Meguro starting to take a more backseat role lately (as it seems), that might change, and we might see more non-Meguro songs played live (dude rocks a mean guitar though, so he should definitely continue to perform). I kinda doubt we'll see much from the older soundtracks though, probably partially since Meguro didn't do a whole lot of work on the older soundtracks. I would love to hear a live version of Innocent Sin's Main Theme, A or B, though I wouldn't object to Kimi no Tonari either if they wanted to go the vocal route.

I'm still looking forward to this one though. Hopefully the Fes title means they'll finally play Brand New Days.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#9Ultima_LordPosted 7/13/2013 10:14:15 PM
ivanwind15 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Hey, whoever reported him: what criteria did you use? I'm going to start reporting him every time he does that too.
---
The Official Phoenix of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED PERSONA? YOU GOT LIKE, A SNOWMAN THAT CALLS YOU A HO"
#10Probit_ReturnPosted 7/13/2013 11:18:17 PM
What did he say? Approximately, obviously. Don't want to see someone else modded. I don't remember reading the post though.
---
Hinako danced crazy