Persona 5 *spoilers maybe?*

#1PatientFlamePosted 7/31/2013 5:30:21 PM
I usually don't make topics like this...but I've been thinking about stuff and wanted to know what anyone thought.

Characters return from 3 and 4

Older Nanako is at least around, if not playable.

New Velvet Room attendant.

New MC fights the 3 velvet room attendants in one battle

Igor battle

P3MC is saved and you have to fight that thing he is blocking from getting to that god ( I'm sorry, I've never played 3, I just got into 4 when I got my vita)

Those are just a few things I'd like to see...another quick question. Is p3p worth playing? Or FES? Thanks in advance
#2StevenKornerPosted 7/31/2013 5:44:36 PM(edited)
This exists already: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641695-persona-4-golden/66620488

I don't blame you since it was on page 10, but yeah.
#3Dragonflyer123Posted 7/31/2013 5:46:43 PM
I hope something similar to that happens
#4xXthnd3rb0ltXxPosted 7/31/2013 6:15:51 PM
PatientFlame posted...
I usually don't make topics like this...but I've been thinking about stuff and wanted to know what anyone thought.

Igor battle

P3MC is saved and you have to fight that thing he is blocking from getting to that god ( I'm sorry, I've never played 3, I just got into 4 when I got my vita)

Those are just a few things I'd like to see...another quick question. Is p3p worth playing? Or FES? Thanks in advance

They're both great games though if you like a visual novel type game then you'd probably go for P3P. If you like the style P4G has then you should probably go for FES which is also cheaper by the way.
---
3DS: 4570 7685 5658
PSN: xXthnd3rb0ltXx
#5KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 7/31/2013 6:21:49 PM
PatientFlame posted...

I'm okay with this (I'd also like it to be a 4 on 4 fight, since Theodore has been hinted at as still existing, even if the FeMC herself isn't canon)

Igor battle

While it could be interesting, I'm pretty sure Igor is more powerful than the attendants on an order of magnitudes. I also can't think of a reason for him to fight us.

Personally, I'd prefer P5 to continue the tradition of having no real connection to the previous games outside of throwbacks and the occasional reference.

That's not to say I don't want the P3 and P4 return cast to return and finish the plot they started in P4A, I just think that should happen in another "spin off" game, albeit an RPG one rather than a Fighting one.

While I'm okay with saving the P3MC (it seems to be Elizabeth's goal anyway), Erebus (that thing trying to reach Nyx) has already had his chance as a boss, so there's not really a point to having us fight him again.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#6g0dofwar7Posted 7/31/2013 7:15:07 PM
Play FES if you want a better challenge. P3P, if you want it more similar in difficulty to p4g, which isn't very difficult.

Many fans consider persona 3 to be better than persona 4, so yeah if you liked 4, should definitely give 3 a try. But it seems you've already been spoilered a bit.
#7auflamePosted 7/31/2013 9:33:15 PM
g0dofwar7 posted...
Play FES if you want a better challenge. P3P, if you want it more similar in difficulty to p4g, which isn't very difficult.

Many fans consider persona 3 to be better than persona 4, so yeah if you liked 4, should definitely give 3 a try. But it seems you've already been spoilered a bit.

Huh? I also see many fans regard P4 to be better than P3. I love both games, but P4 did everything a lot better than P3.
---
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177
#8kratoscar2008Posted 7/31/2013 11:21:26 PM
auflame posted...
g0dofwar7 posted...

Huh? I also see many fans regard P4 to be better than P3. I love both games, but P4 did everything a lot better than P3.

Wich then P3P did everything better than P4 (Aesthetics aside, at least P3P had better challenge with the Vision Quests), but popularity wise i think P4 wins.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/forum.php Vic is baaaack.
#9g0dofwar7Posted 8/1/2013 12:23:08 AM
auflame posted...
g0dofwar7 posted...

Well I never said ALL the fans. It's probably 30/70 or 40/60 split. Persona 4 did improve on Persona 3 on gameplay mechanics for sure. But its arguable whether its story and characters(main cast and social links) are better. And that puts it over the top for some, including me.

Plus there were also some balance issues in persona 4, which required me to practically regrind through dungeons to fight bosses for most dungeons. Did not have that problem in 3.

Now if we're talking about the portables, I'm of the camp that the series is regressing and becoming way too easy. Hopefully Persona 5 doesn't continue down that path.
#10UltVictoryPosted 8/1/2013 4:11:21 AM
I still want Nyarlathotep, or however you spell it, and his storyline to come back in some way.