If Slenderman was a Persona ...

#11Inertion5Posted 8/13/2013 5:14:32 AM
StevenKorner posted...
Devil Arcana. It would specialize in Dark skills and Fear ailments, and maybe debuffs.

H0PSin posted...
Inertion5 posted...
Inertion5 posted...
other Persona has.

uh... have*

has was right.

Not that it matters because it was a sh*tty post anyway

Tell me what Personae have a completely unique skillset? Aside from one or two skills, everyone's pretty much the same.
think pls
---
Learn the chart man.
#12StevenKornerPosted 8/13/2013 6:52:17 PM
Inertion5 posted...
Tell me what Personae have a completely unique skillset? Aside from one or two skills, everyone's pretty much the same.
think pls

"Everyone's pretty much the same" is utter crap. Not true in the slightest. Every Persona has, like, three starter skills, but most of them have unique combinations, if not entirely unique skillsets.

And in any case, the thread's first post:
"what Arcana and skills would he have?"
isn't demanding a unique skillset. Your post was useless.
#13Inertion5Posted 8/13/2013 7:12:17 PM
StevenKorner posted...
Inertion5 posted...
think pls

"Everyone's pretty much the same" is utter crap. Not true in the slightest. Every Persona has, like, three starter skills, but most of them have unique combinations, if not entirely unique skillsets.

Nope, all personae are pretty much the same. No persone have entirely unique skillsets...Have you played the game? As I said only certain rare personae have only 1 unique skill.
And in Golden it's easy to just slap whatever skills you want on a persona. Honestly only real difference these personae have are their looks lul

And I only answered how Atlus would make the persona in question.
---
Learn the chart man.
#14SicianPosted 8/13/2013 7:32:44 PM
Inertion5 posted...
StevenKorner posted...
Inertion5 posted...
think pls

Nope, all personae are pretty much the same. No persone have entirely unique skillsets...Have you played the game? As I said only certain rare personae have only 1 unique skill.
And in Golden it's easy to just slap whatever skills you want on a persona. Honestly only real difference these personae have are their looks lul

Geez... everyone is so cranky these days. The question was about the skillset before adding skillcards, but y'all are so picky about everything.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#15StevenKornerPosted 8/14/2013 10:00:45 AM
Inertion5 posted...

"Entirely unique skillsets"=No two skillsets are exactly the same. The very fact that Izanagi has Zio and Jiraiya does not means the skillsets aren't the same. Most Personas don't have the same combination of skills, and if you don't believe me, look them up on a wiki or in the game or something.

Of course the skills aren't all unique, but that isn't the point--the TC wasn't asking for a Persona with skills only it knows.
And that is now how Atlus does it. That much is clear by the fact that the skills a Persona/demon has usually has everything to do with their mythological background.
#16Inertion5Posted 8/14/2013 10:26:12 AM
aha
---
Learn the chart man.