Does finishing the December dungeon in one day cause a time jump?

#1EmeralDragon23Posted 8/12/2013 9:26:18 PM
cuz I wanna use as many days possible to boost my S-Links.

I'm hoping if I finish it in one day can do Rise before January. She's the only IT member left at Rank 8
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#2RasolisuPosted 8/12/2013 9:30:34 PM
Yes it does.

Go in on Dec 22 for the most slink time and still get the Christmas Eve event.
---
The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get to know the other people playing it.
#3sirdoeboyPosted 8/13/2013 6:01:17 AM
Deadline for Christmas eve events-December 22
If you don't care about that you can beat dungeon on December 24

But never beat dungeon before the 22nd cause yes the game will skip to Christmas eve.
#4EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 6:08:26 AM
iight, thanks guys

though I'm only dating Marie and Ai, dunno if they have christmas eve events

but I'm guessing I won't be able to Ranbk Rise while Adachi is in there, will I? Darn. Guess I'm missing out on her 3rd tier persona
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#5sirdoeboyPosted 8/13/2013 6:16:43 AM
You shouldn't be totally out of luck dude, you say that Rise is at rank 8 right?
what day is it? I know you can rank up lovers on 12/11(For me this was lovers 10)
You might be able to get up to 10 before 12/22 not sure sorry, but you can rank her up in January if she's the only one not done you'll have time to get everyone 3rd tier persona including hers.
#6EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:34:12 AM
Yeah, I got her to 9 right after making this. So I just need one more. I also maxed Marie.

Thanks for the info!
---
El Psy Congroo