Favorite moments throughout the series?

#1tyk0rientalPosted 8/13/2013 12:37:46 PM
What are some of your favorite moments throughout the Persona games, either story-wise or humor-wise?

IMO, close to nothing can beat going to the film festival with Koromaru in P3.

"You promise to buy the DVD for him when it's released"
---
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 8/13/2013 12:50:32 PM
The endings of Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3KuronekoVIIPosted 8/13/2013 1:06:08 PM
Humor wise: Ski trip in P4G
Story Wise: Face up against Nyx in P3FES (Dat boss theme...)
---
Ricard's rapier + sunlight blade + power within + running r1 attack: HHHHGGG!!
#4Inertion5Posted 8/13/2013 1:11:02 PM
Akihiko at Shinji's memorial
---
Learn the chart man.
#5CatMutoPosted 8/13/2013 1:28:14 PM
I haven't finished P3P yet, but so far my favorite scene in P3P: the Love Hotel. That part I loved so much, mostly because I thought it was hilarious... did annoy me that I couldn't get my Satsuki to do it with Akihiko... would've been neat. (The game is reated M, after all, why not give me that on the side?)

For P4 I can't think of many, except whenever I get the scenes leading up to the MaruQ Strip-Club dungeon.
Or one of the later Hierophant Social Links, I think, where Dojima made Nanako cry... I just made fun of how the game made sure to make me begin to care for Nanako and I just yelled, "You made Nanako cry! Nobody f***s with Nanako, man! You know what happened to the last guy that hurt her? He got thrown into a damn TV!"
But that is just me making a little fun of the game, I tend to do that.

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#6dillo9000Posted 8/13/2013 1:50:08 PM
Akihiko's resolution and Shinji cheering you on in the final battle. Also the masterpiece that is P3's final boss.
---
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4, Dubs of P3 Movies
Currently playing: P3FES, P4A, SMT4
#7SicianPosted 8/13/2013 2:00:53 PM
I thought it was amusing when you're with Rise in the winter cabin during the storm. Teddie and Yosuke burst in, telling her not to sacrifice her career for a little something something.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#8Mortuss_ZeroPosted 8/13/2013 2:25:12 PM
I really enjoyed the Ski Trip in P4G.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#9zandm7Posted 8/13/2013 3:52:24 PM
Only played P4G but there's already too many favorite moments...ones that stick out off the top of my head:

"I'm ready to be born, dammit!"
Kanji: "What, so, someone's killing people with a TV? Wh-what, is he beating them to death?"
Teddie: "Wow! This tastes awful! You have to try this Yosuke!"
Teddie: "God, please grant me a girl...Number...2!" Kanji: "GYAAAAH!"
New Years anime scene, Kanji: "So this is what they call a white New Years..." Yosuke: "Nobody says that." Rise: "It might be a New Year but you're still Moronji." Naoto: "Ohhh...Moronji, *chuckle*" Kanji: "What are ya'll nodding for?!" Teddie (super high pitched voice): "MORONJI!"
The entire Club Escapade scene, of course.
Band scene, Kanji (before stagediving): "Y-yeah! I'll show you, what it means, to be a MAN!" Afterwards: "I...didn't know it was possible...to stand. On your own face."

There's more but I'm done. Too much typing for moi.
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#10gamemaster712Posted 8/13/2013 4:17:15 PM
P3: answer,

The 3 battles before the final boss, so good I had to keep a File just for that.

P4G:

The new stuff...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)