Favorite moments throughout the series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Favorite moments throughout the series?

User Info: tyk0riental

tyk0riental
3 years ago#1
What are some of your favorite moments throughout the Persona games, either story-wise or humor-wise?

IMO, close to nothing can beat going to the film festival with Koromaru in P3.

"You promise to buy the DVD for him when it's released"
Visit http://humerussness.blogspot.com for very good time in promiscuous Vietnamese teenage girl voice!
PSN: tyk1337. Tekken R.,PSASBR, BF3, ME3, UC3.

User Info: DynamicJumpIuff

DynamicJumpIuff
3 years ago#2
The endings of Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment.
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma

User Info: KuronekoVII

KuronekoVII
3 years ago#3
Humor wise: Ski trip in P4G
Story Wise: Face up against Nyx in P3FES (Dat boss theme...)
Ricard's rapier + sunlight blade + power within + running r1 attack: HHHHGGG!!

User Info: Inertion5

Inertion5
3 years ago#4
Akihiko at Shinji's memorial
Learn the chart man.

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto
3 years ago#5
I haven't finished P3P yet, but so far my favorite scene in P3P: the Love Hotel. That part I loved so much, mostly because I thought it was hilarious... did annoy me that I couldn't get my Satsuki to do it with Akihiko... would've been neat. (The game is reated M, after all, why not give me that on the side?)

For P4 I can't think of many, except whenever I get the scenes leading up to the MaruQ Strip-Club dungeon.
Or one of the later Hierophant Social Links, I think, where Dojima made Nanako cry... I just made fun of how the game made sure to make me begin to care for Nanako and I just yelled, "You made Nanako cry! Nobody f***s with Nanako, man! You know what happened to the last guy that hurt her? He got thrown into a damn TV!"
But that is just me making a little fun of the game, I tend to do that.

C-A
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme

User Info: dillo9000

dillo9000
3 years ago#6
Akihiko's resolution and Shinji cheering you on in the final battle. Also the masterpiece that is P3's final boss.
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4, Dubs of P3 Movies
Currently playing: P3FES, P4A, SMT4

User Info: Sician

Sician
3 years ago#7
I thought it was amusing when you're with Rise in the winter cabin during the storm. Teddie and Yosuke burst in, telling her not to sacrifice her career for a little something something.
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
3 years ago#8
I really enjoyed the Ski Trip in P4G.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

User Info: zandm7

zandm7
3 years ago#9
Only played P4G but there's already too many favorite moments...ones that stick out off the top of my head:

"I'm ready to be born, dammit!"
Kanji: "What, so, someone's killing people with a TV? Wh-what, is he beating them to death?"
Teddie: "Wow! This tastes awful! You have to try this Yosuke!"
Teddie: "God, please grant me a girl...Number...2!" Kanji: "GYAAAAH!"
New Years anime scene, Kanji: "So this is what they call a white New Years..." Yosuke: "Nobody says that." Rise: "It might be a New Year but you're still Moronji." Naoto: "Ohhh...Moronji, *chuckle*" Kanji: "What are ya'll nodding for?!" Teddie (super high pitched voice): "MORONJI!"
The entire Club Escapade scene, of course.
Band scene, Kanji (before stagediving): "Y-yeah! I'll show you, what it means, to be a MAN!" Afterwards: "I...didn't know it was possible...to stand. On your own face."

There's more but I'm done. Too much typing for moi.
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
3 years ago#10
P3: answer,

The 3 battles before the final boss, so good I had to keep a File just for that.

P4G:

The new stuff...
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Favorite moments throughout the series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived