Favorite moments throughout the series?

#11StevenKornerPosted 8/13/2013 8:30:35 PM
I love the beginnings of P3 and P4 for some reason. Even though P4's drags on forever, most of the early scenes are wonderful. I think it's that you are plunged head-first into the games' atmosphere within those early scenes.

P3: The entirety of the Priestess Full Moon dungeon, Yukari receiving her father's real message, Mitsuru and Yukari's scene in Kyoto, visiting the shrine on New Years Day (dat music...), and exploring the town near the end of January (because of the dramatic shift in atmosphere... it's cool to see how everything changes).

P4: I love most of the scenes in the Dojima household. Dunno why. It just is so... "homey." And Dojima is a DILF. Also, I enjoy the scenes where the protagonist's true character as just a general jack*** shines through. (This is something I'm legitimately noticing... y'know how every protagonist, despite being silent, has at least a glimmer of personality? Boy with earring is (allegedly) a leader, Maya is caring, Makoto is "emo," and FeMC is sunny/spirited? Most of Yu's dialogue choices offer some form of being a straight-up d-bag.)
#12YamotoXPosted 8/13/2013 10:59:54 PM
helping the culprit to destroy murder evidences and obtain magastu izanagi.....
#13CatMutoPosted 8/14/2013 2:03:52 AM
Teddie: "God, please grant me a girl...Number...2!" Kanji: "GYAAAAH!"

I preferred when Kuma said Number 1 and Narukami stood up. Yet still Kanji was the one being smooched...

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#14co1onelPosted 8/14/2013 2:21:28 AM
StevenKorner posted...
P4: I love most of the scenes in the Dojima household. Dunno why. It just is so... "homey." And Dojima is a DILF. Also, I enjoy the scenes where the protagonist's true character as just a general jack*** shines through. (This is something I'm legitimately noticing... y'know how every protagonist, despite being silent, has at least a glimmer of personality? Boy with earring is (allegedly) a leader, Maya is caring, Makoto is "emo," and FeMC is sunny/spirited? Most of Yu's dialogue choices offer some form of being a straight-up d-bag.)

I wouldn't really call it d-baggy, its more on the side of sarcasm. And it comes out a lot in the anime, where' he's quite hilarious.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Co1onel-225.png
http://i.imgur.com/D8mOGZH.png
#15zandm7Posted 8/14/2013 6:06:37 AM
CatMuto posted...
Teddie: "God, please grant me a girl...Number...2!" Kanji: "GYAAAAH!"

I preferred when Kuma said Number 1 and Narukami stood up. Yet still Kanji was the one being smooched...

C-A

That was funny too but Kanji's screech is just hilarious.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#16Solid_PWPosted 8/14/2013 9:31:08 AM
Story wise, Aigis' P4A ending. Unnecessary yet awesome. Saw it coming during Labrys' story mode when she got to the beach.

P4's 12/3 until the end of December.

P3's ending.

Gameplay wise, P3F The Answer final boss. Most intense fight, ever.
---
"I don't believe in maaaagiiiiicccc." - Zhang Jiao, Dynasty Warriors 3