rise dungeon

#1Jopez86Posted 8/14/2013 1:34:32 PM
I am at the end of the Rise dungeon and am underleveled and out of items before the second half of the fight. Also I'm at the last day before the fog.

I know the game sets you back 7 days when you run out of time, do you lose all of that progress you made during the course of those 7 days?
---
Add me on Psn ID: Jopez_86
#2phantom6Posted 8/14/2013 2:45:43 PM
yup.

Something to remember. You can NOT beat Rise's shadow.

And always guard while the enemy in the next battle charges up. Keep your guard up until he's attacked THEN lay into him.
---
R.I.P. Princess, Feb. 14, 1992 - June 2, 2004
#3CatMutoPosted 8/14/2013 3:03:23 PM
About what level are you? Depending on your Personae for Narukami and your strategy, you shouldn't be running out of SP or items to heal SP in general. If Yukiko is in your party, have her guard when the second-half boss uses Mind Charge, that generally means a Mabufula is coming.

And phantom is right, guard when the second-half boss is charging up, even if it's for two rounds.
Nihil hand never did any damage to my party, it was always Blocked.

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#4Jopez86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:46:41 PM
CatMuto posted...
About what level are you? Depending on your Personae for Narukami and your strategy, you shouldn't be running out of SP or items to heal SP in general. If Yukiko is in your party, have her guard when the second-half boss uses Mind Charge, that generally means a Mabufula is coming.

And phantom is right, guard when the second-half boss is charging up, even if it's for two rounds.
Nihil hand never did any damage to my party, it was always Blocked.

C-A

Thank you both for your input! I am right around lvl 28 and Yukiko is lvl 23. I recently just picked the game back up so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

And I am fighting Teddies shadow but its not looking in my favor
---
#5zandm7Posted 8/14/2013 6:00:58 PM
If you're having trouble go back to Yukiko's Castle and spam the recovery cards from Shuffle Time. You'll get your SP back in no time :)
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#6Jopez86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 3:02:56 AM
zandm7 posted...
If you're having trouble go back to Yukiko's Castle and spam the recovery cards from Shuffle Time. You'll get your SP back in no time :)

I feel kinda dumb but I just found out you could go back to previous dungeons and grind lol...

Any how I went back to Kanjis but now knowing this I'm making a trip to Yukikos castle! Thanks for the tip:)
---
#7gadgaurdPosted 8/15/2013 3:14:42 AM
If you're using Yosuke, talk to him to go to the Shopping District(in the TV) and grab his special weapon.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#8RinkuTanukiPosted 8/15/2013 8:09:35 AM
When he's charging up Nihil Hand, feel free to attack him for one round. It takes two rounds for him to charge it up and use it, so you get a free round to just attack. After that, though, block.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse