Why does everyone seem to love Chie?

#31SlyHobbes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 11:12:47 PM
Rigo_Yaotl posted...
SlyHobbes posted...
gadgaurd posted...
Besides all that, I like her figure(which she somehow maintains despite all that steak)
So, TC, there you have it.

Steak... doesn't make you fat. It's protein. It's bread and noodles and such that'll make ya fat.

Trust me. -_-

Unless it's fried steak...not to mention that if you don't exercise, that protein can turn into fat. I guess that's how Chie stays fit, thanks to all the exercise she does she turns that protein into muscle.

Perhaps, but they make lots of mention to streak skewers, and those usually are grilled. And other, fine cuts of meat aren't very fatty.
---
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere PSN: SlyHobbes
#32Rigo_YaotlPosted 8/20/2013 11:14:28 PM
SlyHobbes posted...
Rigo_Yaotl posted...
SlyHobbes posted...
gadgaurd posted...
Besides all that, I like her figure(which she somehow maintains despite all that steak)
So, TC, there you have it.

Steak... doesn't make you fat. It's protein. It's bread and noodles and such that'll make ya fat.

Trust me. -_-

Unless it's fried steak...not to mention that if you don't exercise, that protein can turn into fat. I guess that's how Chie stays fit, thanks to all the exercise she does she turns that protein into muscle.

Perhaps, but they make lots of mention to streak skewers, and those usually are grilled. And other, fine cuts of meat aren't very fatty.

That's true, but I guess she does stay fit mostly because of the exercise and the fact that she is a cartoon. XD
#33SazukeEXPosted 8/20/2013 11:24:17 PM
Because tomboys with sexy abs are hot that's why.
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#34gadgaurdPosted 8/20/2013 11:29:07 PM
@Rigo: I point thee at Hanako.

Anyway, I didn't know that about steak. That's awesome.

...Which suddenly reminded me of one of my favorite lines. "You have money? O_O That's awesome. You're awesome."
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#35Rigo_YaotlPosted 8/20/2013 11:32:19 PM
gadgaurd posted...

But she doesn't do exercise, does she?

And it seems like she eats more than Chie...of all kinds of food.
#36gadgaurdPosted 8/21/2013 1:08:00 AM
Rigo_Yaotl posted...
gadgaurd posted...

But she doesn't do exercise, does she?

And it seems like she eats more than Chie...of all kinds of food.

I was referring to when you said something about Chie being fictional as a reason for her fitness. >_>
---
Vesna esta holicia.
#37SK00DXPosted 8/21/2013 1:42:16 AM
She's like the underdog "girl' for me, though she's seems good for a bang time when being bored.
I also think Yukiko is overrated.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
#38CatMutoPosted 8/21/2013 3:57:41 AM
Eh, I find her okay... she's not my favorite, I never even attempted Love routine with her, mostly because she just doesn't interest me. She's... kinda meh for me. Just there, she has some good attack power at times, but can be overshadowed by Kanji and by Teddie in terms of Ice Magic (not counting Skilly By Motorcycle Rides)

Her personality is... eh. She's the upbeat, open one compared to Yukiko's quiet version.
Plus, I'm not the biggest fan of Yui Horie, so her voice never did much for me, either.
She's okay... but definitely not someone I love.

C-A
---
9 out of 10 voices are telling me I'm sane
Voice number 10 is humming the Chocobo Theme
#39Inertion5Posted 8/21/2013 5:03:06 AM
You guys need to stop pointing out that people have different opinions.

Seriously, just seeing the word "opinion" on Internet these days makes me vomit.
---
Learn the chart man.
#40porkins_da_manPosted 8/21/2013 7:59:05 AM
It's called having different tastes
---
Wii Fit Trainer Master Race- http://i.imgur.com/5ZQoqEB.gif
Chie <3- http://i.imgur.com/2NwINAw.jpg