So I noticed something about the Margaret battle...

#1RetroGamerGuyPosted 3/22/2014 10:53:31 AM
I'm not sure that anybody else mentioned this but near the end of the battle with Margaret she says

*gasp* *gasp* "...How marvelous... Even Elizabeth never backed me this far into a corner... Now show me... Show me what lies beyond battles!"

Taken directly from megamitensei.wikia.com

So how exactly is Elizabeth able to beat the ever-living s*** out of Yu in Arena?

I know I'm probably gonna get get responses such as " Oh that storyline's not canon! " But it's still there though.
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
#2darker95Posted 3/22/2014 10:58:03 AM
Well Yu was already hurt and by himself.
While with Margaret he has his friends, there broke personas, full health and Power charge + Hassu tobi
---
"I can't stand how big my butt and boobs are!!!"-Laharl
Pokemon Y:2191-7691-9329 Yandere Idol
#3Bald_MoneyPosted 3/22/2014 12:35:58 PM
elizabeth has the wildcard in arena but she didn't when she fought margaret
#4RetroGamerGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 5:58:54 PM(edited)
Bald_Money posted...
elizabeth has the wildcard in arena but she didn't when she fought margaret

She didn't haven't it until after the battle with Yu
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
#5MakotoYuriPosted 3/22/2014 5:48:49 PM
Yeah he had his friends in p4, also Liz became more powerfull, at the beginning of her storymode she oneshots erebus, duh

Minato>Elizabeth>Yu>Margaret

also

"...How marvelous... Even Elizabeth never backed me this far into a corner... Now show me... Show me what lies beyond battles!" basiclly says Liz>Margie
---
how the hell did you survive my last post?!
#6metamaraPosted 3/22/2014 6:59:03 PM
Liz got stronger after meeting her man.

Yu tried to solo liz and he fought margaret with a party.
---
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
#7Stelman257Posted 3/23/2014 5:12:20 PM
No the "this far" is pretty obviously Margaret saying Liz was never a challenge for her to beat. And considering you get your whole party for Margaret, but have to solo Liz I believe her.

And I consider it less Liz got stronger and more the fact that Wild Card is much stronger with Bonds and friends. I believe when you play her story in Arena, at the very end the IT scare the hell out of Liz with the power of friendship.
---
"We have choices. Some people like to stand in the rain without an umbrella. That's what it means to live free."
#8MakotoYuriPosted 3/23/2014 9:56:46 PM
no it obviously says elizabeth beat her in a corner, but not as far as yu and his friends
---
how the hell did you survive my last post?!
#9demonsword765Posted 3/23/2014 11:25:52 PM
I'm usually of the opinion that, while Margaret is stronger, Liz can put up a fight. And besides, Margaret is far more lax in her restrictions.
---
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q440/Tachibana_Chikoku/kongou.jpg
BURNING LOVE!!!
#10Yayforme123Posted 3/24/2014 1:56:56 AM
I have a theory the Margaret was subconsciously holding back against the main character and his team well at first anyway also they weren't trying to kill you they were looking for their "Answer"(I know it's a bad pun but I couldn't resist it.) both Margaret and Elizabeth could easily one-shot you otherwise.
---
Insert witty text here.