Which love interest do you like the LEAST?

#1HUfan4LPosted 5/5/2014 2:32:54 PM
Which love interest do you like the LEAST? - Results (320 votes)
Chie
22.81% (73 votes)
Yukiko
18.44% (59 votes)
Naoto
18.44% (59 votes)
Rise
17.81% (57 votes)
Marie
22.5% (72 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I figured this would be a unique question. I know most people love chie and naoto but I'm curious which Love interest is your least favorite.

Only counting the main love interests. Doesn't seem fair to Ai, Yumi, and ayane they would have a disadvantage since I feel they aren't as detailed as the other social links/romances
---
Too many vita games I wanna play not enough money or memory space O_O
PSN Vita: goob1013 Xbox 360: HU4L J3T
#2FScellPosted 5/5/2014 3:02:27 PM
Naoto.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3ImASadPandaPosted 5/5/2014 3:44:43 PM
I have a hard time choosing...I pretty much dislike Naoto and Chie to high degrees. Just awful.
#4_RMT_Posted 5/5/2014 3:47:34 PM
ImASadPanda posted...
I have a hard time choosing...I pretty much dislike Naoto and Chie to high degrees. Just awful.

You're a monster, Chie is so genuine and stuff. I haven't romanced Naoto but I'm sure she is the same. After hearing her shadow I actually started to like her >_>

too bad Atlus basically says "screw relationships" when it comes to a group conversation and not just a private hang out
#5ImASadPandaPosted 5/5/2014 4:04:07 PM
_RMT_ posted...
You're a monster, Chie is so genuine and stuff. I haven't romanced Naoto but I'm sure she is the same. After hearing her shadow I actually started to like her >_>

too bad Atlus basically says "screw relationships" when it comes to a group conversation and not just a private hang out

You don't know the half of it.

I dislike Yukiko & Marie as well - they're pretty forgettable. Only find Rise somewhat bearable because of her voice actor and her issues/Shadow were one of the better ones, i think. I also can't help but keep all of the girls out of my party.

It's pretty funny how most of the fans go on and on about them, but I seemingly always feel like they're one of the worst parts about this game.

Perhaps it's because I'm a female, but then I remembered that I really enjoyed Yukari, Mitsuru, Fuuka, Aigis, Chidori, Lisa, Maya, Maki, and Eriko...So, I just think that it's P4 girls who are awful, and not me, LOL. But yeah, just my opinion.
#6_RMT_Posted 5/5/2014 4:09:38 PM
I thought they were the best part. For the guys you have a beta that still cries about a dead girl that hated him and his family, a talking shadow that couldn't accept himself and turned into a bear/human, and some weirdo who can't accept his sexuality without throwing a fit.

Pretty lackluster selection >_>
#7ImASadPandaPosted 5/5/2014 4:31:45 PM
_RMT_ posted...
I thought they were the best part. For the guys you have a beta that still cries about a dead girl that hated him and his family, a talking shadow that couldn't accept himself and turned into a bear/human, and some weirdo who can't accept his sexuality without throwing a fit.

Pretty lackluster selection >_>

Well, I didn't say the boys were any good either, however - Kanji is the only decent to good character to me. I didn't really take Kanji's trouble as just "not accepting his sexuality", I took it as society not accepting him for doing what he does, which they considered "girly" - when it's just "something that Kanji does".

Perhaps I took the character's too seriously when I played because I liked the psychological aspect of it and growth. I feel like people calling Kanji "homo" or Rise a "slut" didn't really "understand" a part of the game - but people play games for different reasons.
#8_RMT_Posted 5/5/2014 4:36:53 PM
I think Kanji went both ways but was more open to the "guys" and Rise's shadow did kinda portray her as a slut >_> if people didn't skip the dialogue they would know it was just the shadow saying she has too many separate personalities.
#9ImASadPandaPosted 5/5/2014 5:00:53 PM
_RMT_ posted...
I think Kanji went both ways but was more open to the "guys" and Rise's shadow did kinda portray her as a slut >_> if people didn't skip the dialogue they would know it was just the shadow saying she has too many separate personalities.

Again, I think it wasn't even about his sexuality. Just wanting people to accept his his hobby and himself. But if you saw it in that way, I have no place to tell you wrong.

As for Rise, it was much deeper than the slut thing. People however would rather use things that the shadows exaggerated for symbolism, to of course - insult the character.
#10_RMT_Posted 5/5/2014 5:16:13 PM
His sexuality was a major part of it, as seen by his interactions with the investigation team and the naoto reveal