This game is solid or is garbage like sf x tk?

#1AerosoldierPosted 4/27/2012 8:40:53 AM
Bough sf x tk at release date and its money in toilet so i wanna know if this game is as good as it seems or if its crap like sf x tk...
---
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!
#2T_AcePosted 4/27/2012 9:11:45 AM
This is a place of intelligent discussion with as minimal bashing as possible(sometimes). Don't tear one game down just because you feel like it. There's so many ways you could have asked this question WITHOUT bashing anything.

I for one, will not be answering your question. The internet is my enemy today.
---
"Favored by the world my ass...I'm going to say it flat out. You're nothing but a worthless criminal!!!"
#3IAmMC2Posted 4/27/2012 10:21:04 AM
Aside from what he said, the game isn't even out yet, there's no way anyone who hasn't played it in the arcade (which is highly unlikely) could tell you how good it is.
---
UMVC3-Deapdool/Dorm/Dante|SF4-Oni/Akuma/Zangief/Gen/Hakan
KOFXIII-Elisabeth/Athena/Kula|BB-Hazama,Vallk, Relius
#4Strain42Posted 4/27/2012 11:58:28 AM
I have been to the future and Persona 4 Arena is much worse than anything ever. It turns out in the console version, when you put the disc in you just get a non-stop loop of Yosuke pointing and laughing at you. And if you try to push any buttons, your controller rebels, gains sentience and summons the spider bots to eat your retinas and if you still have your wisdom teeth they're gonna get those too.

...And yet I'm still making more sense than this original post.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5Semi45aPosted 4/27/2012 1:23:01 PM
dunno if its going to be better than aquapazza....
---
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#6AngelVanishedPosted 4/27/2012 3:18:12 PM
Strain42 posted...
I have been to the future and Persona 4 Arena is much worse than anything ever.

Worse than World War 2? And The Last Stand?! PUT TOGETHER?!?!

It turns out in the console version, when you put the disc in you just get a non-stop loop of Yosuke pointing and laughing at you.

Ohh...

And if you try to push any buttons, your controller rebels, gains sentience and summons the spider bots to eat your retinas and if you still have your wisdom teeth they're gonna get those too.

I simply must have this video game!
#7Strain42Posted 4/27/2012 4:33:05 PM
oh, and the spider robots are racist. Not like in a hilarious way, in that way that makes you feel just kinda uncomfortable about being near them.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#8PsychoDantisPosted 4/28/2012 12:46:46 AM
This game is exactly the same as Sf X Tk. It's actually the exact same game.

Total cop-out.
---
Yes, I am that good.
#9KyonFumoPosted 4/28/2012 5:21:22 AM
Arcsys isn't Capcom, silly. They're actually capable of making good fighting games.
---
BBCSEX: Noel, Rachel/Bang
PSN: flashfumoLIVE - Official Official of the BBCSEX board
#10nouseravailablePosted 4/28/2012 6:49:35 AM
AngelVanished posted...
I simply must have this video game!

Not only that but the game will feature both english and japanese voice tracks so you can hear yosuke laugh in two languages. I will also provide text in 7 languages so everyone can understand it, they leaked the spanish translation, it goes like this:

******SPOILERS

Yosuke: Jejejejejejejejejejejeje.

/SPOILERS**************

I cant wait for it either...
---
Blind Guardian (along with ac/dc) is the best band for shows i ever saw.