Persona 4 Ultimate DLC Info

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Arena
  3. Persona 4 Ultimate DLC Info
3 years ago#1
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jun/14/persona-4-arena-kuma-naoto-and-dlc-screen-shots-details/
(edited by chiefofsb78)
3 years ago#2
16 colors is interesting, because we've only seen 14. I am curious as to what the other 2 will be.

But the fact that they're DLC kinda bums me out. I was really hoping we could get the Persona colors in the game itself.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
3 years ago#3
That is tremendously lame.
3 years ago#4
Strain42 posted...
16 colors is interesting, because we've only seen 14. I am curious as to what the other 2 will be.

But the fact that they're DLC kinda bums me out. I was really hoping we could get the Persona colors in the game itself.

Well if you know arc systems then you wouldn't be surprised. Atlus being over some of the game doesn't mean that they call all the shots especially since arc are the one's still making 90% of the game.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
3 years ago#5
PsychoDantis posted...
That is tremendously lame.

^ Yeah I'm gonna go with this.

None of that sounds like it's worth any extra real money at all. Never was a fan of having to pay for color palettes. Costumes I can deal with (depending on the pricing) but colors and Glasses of all things. Yeah....no.
---
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)
3 years ago#6
If there's an option to pay for like just the Persona colors (like...3 bucks to unlock palette 9 for every character) I'd do that.

But beyond that, I dunno. I'll wait and see prices, but I doubt this is something I'll be putting money into.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
3 years ago#7
I'm still hoping there's been some crossed wires, and this is actually in-game unlockables.
3 years ago#8
Don't complain.

At least this game isn't SFxT
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
3 years ago#9
PsychoDantis posted...
I'm still hoping there's been some crossed wires, and this is actually in-game unlockables.

Why do you people like to set yourselves up for disappointment time and time again :/.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
3 years ago#10
Lexmark1989 posted...
PsychoDantis posted...

Why do you people like to set yourselves up for disappointment time and time again :/.

Because then you come in to say "I told ya so" and we enjoy your company. =)
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Arena
  3. Persona 4 Ultimate DLC Info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived