"I'm the King" ~ Thread for the Mainers of the Brotag with the Swag

#31keybladesora247Posted 7/18/2012 7:12:32 PM
Zio_Dyne posted...
This topic just makes me wish they'd hurry up with dubbing the anime.
I'd have just settled for subs by now if they hadn't said they were working on it months ago.

It's coming out September 18th.
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#32MelficeSeph2Posted 7/18/2012 8:13:59 PM
keybladesora247 posted...
Zio_Dyne posted...
This topic just makes me wish they'd hurry up with dubbing the anime.
I'd have just settled for subs by now if they hadn't said they were working on it months ago.

It's coming out September 18th.

I'll have it 1-2 weeks earlier ^_^.
---
Have faith in me guys, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.- Gene Starwind
#33ShoMeYaMovesPosted 7/18/2012 8:46:30 PM
Phoenon4 posted...
I think the Dive Kick works more as a combo finisher knockdown into St. D Oki tool rather than a pressure tool, even though I love my Dive Kick pressure in other fightans I play.

Yeah, you can use dive kick to knockdown in corner combos where they'd be able to tech before they get low enough to 5B/2B comfortably or if you won't have enough hitstun to do anything else. One trick I was messing with was using AC to switch directions and use divekick to avoid traps in the air, do fake crossups into 2A, so on and so on. Very useful move, second coming of WARUI NE.

Ah, thanks for that confirmation, good sir.

I just don't get why the Sword Dive is safer on block than the actual Dive Kick. IT MAKES NO SENSE, MAN.

When I played, B sword dive and dive kick both felt safe or at least 0; A sword dive felt like it was punishable, especially on IB.

Spekaing of 5D Oki pressure, I think the Dive Kick/Sword Dive would make for a deadly high/low mixup when used in conjunction with said 5D in the corner.

Pointless to do that since if they reversal you when trying to sword dive when 5D hits, you and izanagi both get hit. The whole point of 5D is that they have to respect it since you're not there and if they try to get izanagi you can punish them from outside. Plenty of time to mixup after running in after 5D hits and with the D followup anyway. :D
#34Tengatoppen325Posted 7/18/2012 10:03:04 PM
Tengatoppen325 posted...
Phoenon4 posted...
Tengatoppen325 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk

That's real nice and all, but you're not really contributing anything, you're just whining about legitimate topics that's both aiming to help new players and have a little fun as well.

brotag with the swag?

yeah, you're so original.

And you're salty.

Your point being?~

no salt here buddy, no salt here ;)

point being that the joke is so played out by now, but anyway, carry on