My Amazon order has shipped.

#31GriznayfiznoxPosted 8/6/2012 4:22:46 PM
Lol, We just about couldn't be further away in the same state. :P
---
"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun!"-Ash-Army of Darkness
#32manilasfinest1Posted 8/6/2012 4:23:03 PM
Mine just shipped a few minutes ago. Should be getting it tomorrow, though I may have to wait a little longer since I have to do an internship in the city that day.
---
"That's right, he was so weak, we could actually grow Raditzes!"
#33Strain42Posted 8/6/2012 4:27:44 PM
I kinda thought Ashley would have called me by now.

Does she still do that? I haven't pre-ordered from GameStop in forever.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#34buffy720Posted 8/6/2012 4:31:06 PM
I only got a simple text, Strain. I think it's only for the big-name games that you get a call. I got one for FFXIII-2, but not for Tales of Graces f, Xenoblade, or this game.

Speaking of Xenoblade, I do need to play that eventually.
---
Anticipating - Persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 Golden.
#35Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 4:31:30 PM
Griznayfiznox posted...
Lol, We just about couldn't be further away in the same state. :P

Indeed. XD
#36Strain42Posted 8/6/2012 4:33:59 PM
I used to get a call for every game I pre-ordered, Hell, they even called me about Ace Attorney Investigations, and that game apparently wasn't even big enough for the sequel to be brought over (Yes, I am still incredibly bitter about that...)

I think I told GameStop I didn't want to be texted though, so maybe that's why I'm not hearing from them at all lol
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#37someflamablekidPosted 8/6/2012 4:35:00 PM
Finally mine shipped.
#38Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 5:39:51 PM
Bleh. A storm just popped up out of nowhere. I hope this doesn't continue tomorrow. No rain (so far) though.
#39Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2012 7:09:57 PM(edited)
Hey Griznay, has your tracking had an update yet? The last update for me was its departure from Kentucky, and that was about 6 hours ago. If it's not updated soon I doubt I'll have it tomorrow.
#40GriznayfiznoxPosted 8/6/2012 7:13:09 PM
Super Slash posted...
Hey Griznay, has your tracking had an update yet? The last update for me was its departure from Kentucky, and that was about 6 hours ago. If it's not updated soon I doubt I'll have it tomorrow.

Just checked & it hit TX just a few mins. ago, so it's on it's way ;)
---
"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun!"-Ash-Army of Darkness