Your Main/Sub and why

#1shotymePosted 8/11/2012 9:20:47 PM
Just to pass by time at work..just wondering who are your fave two and why in your own words.

Main-Akihiko
Pros: Fave char in P3,high damage,insane pressure,ducking and webbing makes up for poor mixups providing a good bait and take game provided you make good reads,nasty cancels,cyclone,the cape..
Cons: Poor mixups,no range,players who spam 5AAA and dont utilize the bait and take game(make us look bad),not beginner friendly

Sub-Yukiko Amagi
Pros: Excellent Zoning,Unblockable setups,Fire Break and Boost,Good Awk Super,Decent Low Key Trap Game
Cons: Low HP,Persona Heavy,Wk Dmg from combos,Best tool does Blue dmg,momentum type,not beginner friendly

Sub2-Yu
Pros: Beginner Friendly,Shoto type equals simplicity(not a easy win though),Full Screen Super,Uppercut,Does it all
Cons: Doesn't excel in anything,can become predictable if the player doesnt get creative

Currently going to work with Kanji or Teddie next...heard the latter was a pain to learn..any truth to that?
---
Currently playing:Ncaa 13,KoF13,Devil Survivor,Persona 4A(Best Akihiko user)
Waiting: Last of Us,Persona 5,Dragons Crown,Resi6,any good rpg
#2KinectricPosted 8/11/2012 9:22:42 PM
Yu
Pro: Swag
Con: Forgetting to turn off swag can lead to waking up in the morning with a few too many women in bed.

Chie
Pro: Thighs.
Con: She doesn't make enough Bruce Lee noises.
---
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
#3shotyme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 9:26:42 PM
Kinectric posted...
Yu
Pro: Swag
Con: Forgetting to turn off swag can lead to waking up in the morning with a few too many women in bed.

Chie
Pro: Thighs.
Con: She doesn't make enough Bruce Lee noises.

Lmao..i just died..in a good way
---
#4Shin ATproofPosted 8/11/2012 9:29:43 PM
Chie:
Waifu

Labrys:
Sometimes I want to turn off my brain and press buttons.
---
Fact: Every Anime and Video game with Norio Wakamoto and/or JAM Project is awesome.
Si mon, con Langosta y Camaron!
#5IMASIANMANGPosted 8/11/2012 9:31:53 PM
Main: Naoto
Why: I don't know why.

Sub: Still deciding.
#6FYoshiPosted 8/11/2012 9:34:16 PM
Yukiko
Why: Waifu, only person I bother to raise to 99 besides MC and zoner.
---
Let's not waste time.
PSN:Starzeno64
#7satat317Posted 8/11/2012 9:43:03 PM
if I had the game. Main: Mitsuru....... Reason; sexy look, fav p3 character, we both make good grades. Sub aki, and aigis. They are too cool.
---
Official NARIKO & LARA CROFT of the PSASBR boards
#8peter_888Posted 8/11/2012 9:45:14 PM
Main
- Labrys

reason: not really sure, I just like her Axe attacks. and her weapon is also a jet pack. So yeah.

Though it probably doesn't matter if who I main since I'm pretty bad at this game.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#9SnoopydancePosted 8/11/2012 9:49:44 PM
Elizabeth is the only character I feel like I kind of understand. I don't usually play fighting games. But I like her animations and the way she moves, and the types of moves she has. I like the other characters as characters but I don't really feel right playing as any of them yet. I don't like any of the goofy individual characteristics like fate counters, fire boost count, etc. I mean I think it's a cool design choice but I don't want to keep track of that stuff.
---

#10shotyme(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2012 9:53:16 PM
peter_888 posted...
Main
- Labrys

reason: not really sure, I just like her Axe attacks. and her weapon is also a jet pack. So yeah.

Though it probably doesn't matter if who I main since I'm pretty bad at this game.

Lol never say youre bad. But Labs has good potential..stick with especially if shes your only character..you'll be good in no time.
---