So, they changed the colors for the Fuuka-Chie?

#11Bakyura(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 12:56:36 PM
monkeypahng posted...
:')

I want them to bring it over to the West. I'm going to assume UDON will and take years in doing it (not that I mind since all that matter is that someone translates it).

Well, I only own the P4 Official Works, but intend to buy the two Official Works before that (The P3 one and the one with Aigis on the cover). I guess it's because I like to own those kind of things and also because I don't like reading the notes on those pages on a computer sceen.

Same here, both to only have the P4 one so far, and preferring to read them on pages over a screen. I've yet to get the other two because a friend has them and while I'd like to own them myself, since I've seen them recently I don't mind too much not owning it right away you know? >_> Like it surprised me deciding that I was gonna buy the Arena one even though I'd rather wait until it's translated, assuming it gets translated, since I'm gonna buy it then too @_@

But Persona is worth it, eh~?
#12arena_149Posted 9/29/2012 1:04:47 PM
I don't why but I love palette 17 because of pink overload. I lol so hard when someone use Pink Yu in certain video.

I remember that they give some special code in Famitsu magazine to get palette 18. Don't know about palette 17 though.
---
sorry for my bad english... (-__-")
#13Bakyura(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 1:10:42 PM
arena_149 posted...
I remember that they give some special code in Famitsu magazine to get palette 18. Don't know about palette 17 though.

17 is from (I believe) Dengeki Playstation magazine, but as I brought up the color numbers were reversed, and in the case of 18 (Or being 17 really.) looked/looks like this:
http://kurushii.tv/P4U/Screenshots/20120727222348.png

So I'm not sure if the colors in Design Works aren't the "special code" ones and will take spot 19 and 20 for people who have the special codes or what. I mean I would have just taken it as famitsu's original one was a mess up if that screenshot (And others) didn't have the previous version already...
#14monkeypahngPosted 9/29/2012 1:17:55 PM
Bakyura posted...

Same here, both to only have the P4 one so far, and preferring to read them on pages over a screen. I've yet to get the other two because a friend has them and while I'd like to own them myself, since I've seen them recently I don't mind too much not owning it right away you know? >_> Like it surprised me deciding that I was gonna buy the Arena one even though I'd rather wait until it's translated, assuming it gets translated, since I'm gonna buy it then too @_@

But Persona is worth it, eh~?

Yup, haven't the same problem. Most of my student grant has been going towards fight games and buying a fight stick, so I don't feel like I have to have it right now xD

Well I was planning to get it, but the prices some sellers are selling it for are definitely not worth it (not that the Official Work isn't worth it, but in the sense of it going to the seller), I think it was like 2000 Yen on Amiami, which pretty much around the same price as all the other books if you were to convert the currency to GBP.

And yes, Persona is worth it. I laughed a bit when I saw Shigenori Soejima refer to Yu as the 'blue ranger'
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#15Bakyura(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 1:54:32 PM
SO, the artbook has Yukiko's and Naoto's second Persona set as different colors as well:
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/797/1234la.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img207/5526/2134.png

Yukiko's being different, IMO, is stupid, (If anyone is curious as to what the either Persona looks like for any of those colors let me know :v.) since Yukari fits pretty well, and to be honest, it just looks like a slightly fixed Chidori...

Naoto's, I'm not sure what colors those are suppose to be?

Yu, Yosuke, Mitsuru, Liz and Labrys have the same ones, haven't gotten to see the others yet. My book still isn't here :(

I honestly figured if any changed it would just be Akihiko, but still yet to see his...
#16SmashStrikePosted 10/5/2012 2:02:39 PM

Naoto's Persona palettes are Yukino (Innocent Sin design) and Ken.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#17Bakyura(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:05:29 PM
SmashStrike posted...
Naoto's Persona palettes are Yukino (Innocent Sin design) and Ken.

Well I know her original one, but that's still suppose to be Ken? I get it fits better since he had the hoddie under the jacket, but her pants being orange is kinda weird.
#18SmashStrikePosted 10/5/2012 2:13:10 PM
No, the larger image on the right is Naoto's Ken palette.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#19Bakyura(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:14:23 PM
SmashStrike posted...
No, the larger image on the right is Naoto's Ken palette.

Oh I thought you were talking about the "new" one, I already knew her previous one, my comment was on the one from the official design book. :p

Though like I said it could still be Ken anyway, the orange matches better at least.
#20Flownaway86Posted 10/5/2012 6:31:40 PM
Bakyura posted...
SO, the artbook has Yukiko's and Naoto's second Persona set as different colors as well:
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/797/1234la.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img207/5526/2134.png

Yukiko's being different, IMO, is stupid, (If anyone is curious as to what the either Persona looks like for any of those colors let me know :v.) since Yukari fits pretty well, and to be honest, it just looks like a slightly fixed Chidori...

Yu, Yosuke, Mitsuru, Liz and Labrys have the same ones, haven't gotten to see the others yet. My book still isn't here :(

I honestly figured if any changed it would just be Akihiko, but still yet to see his...

That #17 Pink Yukiko is Amazing! guess they are the official ones, and the Yukari palette is just Japan exclusive.