Ok I know this is the wrong board but questions bout persona 2 on PS1

#1TerraFlare190Posted 10/2/2012 8:00:08 PM
I'm gonna buy persona 2 on PS1 but I'm confused about what comes with what. From what I can tell Innocent Sin is the first persona 2 and eternal sin takes place from the eyes of another person. Does Eternal Sin come with Innocent Sin AND Eternal Sin? Or is it that they're separate?
---
"We are condemned to be free" Jean-Paul Sartre
#2TerraFlare190(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 8:02:17 PM
Also in reference to the PSP version out there should I get that instead? I hear they improved on things that were annoying in the original.
---
#3FunyariPosted 10/3/2012 2:09:11 AM
Separate. IS for PS1 never came to America in the first place and you might as well get both on the PSP if you have it.
#4IAmMC2Posted 10/3/2012 3:49:10 AM
They are completely separate games. You will have to get them both. However, there's a bit of an issue. The PS1 version of Eternal Punishment was released, but not Innocent Sin. Meanwhile, the PSP remake of Innocent Sin is out, but not Eternal Punishment (outside of Japan anyway). However there is a translation patch for the Japanese PS1 version of Innocent Sin.
---
3KL for quoting a WWE theme song on the WWE board, only on Gamefaqs.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#5TerraFlare190(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 5:27:13 AM
Thanks guys, so Innocent Sin for psp (don't really care how "dumb down" it is. and Eternal Punishment for ps1. Or at least I'll wait a year or so. Who knows atlus may localize the psp version of EP for the US.
---