GAMEFAQs P4A Casual Tourney

#61313ArcherPosted 10/3/2012 9:31:05 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
Ulttimaa posted...
PSN: NeutralBees
Challonge: ultt

The link tells me there's no tournament available.

What's the deal?

Also you might want to set up an IRC channel for this so people can find their matches easier.

I had to close the public Challonge registration because some troll thought it would be funny to flood the registration list with idiotic comments.

I'll open it during the actual tourney so that you guys can update your own match results, but as of now, I'll just sign you guys up.

Also, I'm not familiar with IRC channels, but I do know what they are. Mind helping me out with setting one up?

i told you it was my friends

why wont you listen?

man, the internet is just full of paranoid jerks.
#62UlttimaaPosted 10/3/2012 9:34:47 PM(edited)
Sure.

I made an IRC channel called #gfaqsp4a.

If you get an IRC client like Chatzilla, you can just type

/server irc.synirc.net

Then type

/join #gfaqsp4a

When you join lemme know what your IRC nick is, TC and I'll give you op in the channel.

ALTERNATIVELY

You can just use this link.

http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.synirc.net&channel=%23gfaqsp4a
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#63GalacticPBPosted 10/3/2012 9:40:43 PM
When do we connect to the channel? (sorry I'm unfamiliar with this)
---
PSN: galacticprettybo
P4A Main:Yu Narukami Sub:Yosuke Hanamura BBCSE Main:Hazama Sub: Jin Kisaragi
#64UlttimaaPosted 10/3/2012 9:41:30 PM
When do we connect to the channel? (sorry I'm unfamiliar with this)

Whenever you want.

It's mostly going to be to help people find their opponent. It's just a chat, so you can pretty much join whenever and talk if there's people there.
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#65GalacticPBPosted 10/3/2012 9:47:13 PM
Oh cool, gotcha. And we won't know who we're up against until when we have to fight? or would we have time between finding out and the fight? because from my understanding, it's just you and your Opp alone until it's the semifinals and finals. So we just schedule it between ourselves and our Opp within a time-frame that the TC tells us?
---
PSN: galacticprettybo
P4A Main:Yu Narukami Sub:Yosuke Hanamura BBCSE Main:Hazama Sub: Jin Kisaragi
#66zakkkkkkk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 10:10:16 PM
GalacticPB posted...
Oh cool, gotcha. And we won't know who we're up against until when we have to fight? or would we have time between finding out and the fight? because from my understanding, it's just you and your Opp alone until it's the semifinals and finals. So we just schedule it between ourselves and our Opp within a time-frame that the TC tells us?

That is correct. I will give you guys a time limit to finish having your matches with your opponents during the tourney days to be flexible for most people.

For example, on day 1 of the tourney, which will be Sat. of Oct 13, let's say that I tell you guys to finish your first 2 matches by 5:00 p.m. PDT. Then I'll set up the loser's bracket time limit even further so that the players in the loser's bracket can have their matches, such as setting up the first 4 loser's bracket matches by 10:00 p.m. or something.

The above time are just examples and not final.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#67TheSuspectedPosted 10/3/2012 10:39:15 PM
Hey sorry, take me off the bracket. I'll stream any matches that need to be streamed though.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: Phantasy Star Online 2
#68zakkkkkkk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 10:44:49 PM
TheSuspected posted...
Hey sorry, take me off the bracket. I'll stream any matches that need to be streamed though.

No problem. Although it would've been nice if you could've joined us...
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#69GREEN00Posted 10/4/2012 1:45:04 AM
zakkkkkkk posted...
GREEN00 posted...
PSN: GREENTREE00

Challonge account created too.

What's your Challonge account?

GREEN00
#70Darkflare_EXPosted 10/4/2012 6:17:20 AM(edited)
313Archer posted...

i told you it was my friends

why wont you listen?

man, the internet is just full of paranoid jerks.

ya, I think you should leave. If you and your friends lack the respect to not be such trolls, then you're not, welcome and should be banned from this tournament.

Alternatively, if your friends REALLY want to expose the "frauds", then they should make an open challenge instead of being complete tards.

---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality