If Giant Bomb wins the upcoming tournament, I will close my GameFAQs account.

#41keybladesora247Posted 11/5/2012 9:09:20 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
keybladesora247 posted...
I, uh... don't know what I'll do if we lose.

Be sad, I guess. :o

You have to drop Yu and main Mitsuru if we lose.

I don't hate myself, man. I've got standards.

I'll never play as color 10 Yu again and opt for the most awkward of color schemes.
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#42zakkkkkkkPosted 11/5/2012 9:16:26 PM
I got a better idea.

If we lose, we make a sad face, take a picture, and upload it on the net for everyone to laugh at.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#43axlman12934Posted 11/5/2012 9:25:13 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
I got a better idea.

If we lose, we make a sad face, take a picture, and upload it on the net for everyone to laugh at.

Yes. OOH YES. This sounds GREAT. Let's get our asses handed to us.
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#44FReSH_2DEATHPosted 11/5/2012 9:51:55 PM
Let's just hope the connection's decent. I know I got solid connection with some Giantbomb people, like when I played Fluxwave and aznjon. The last tourney we had was laggy for me, and I played like crap (imo).
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#45keybladesora247Posted 11/5/2012 9:55:25 PM
Or, or...

We do that, and all of us except Yuutsu change our PSN avatars to his "sadface," while he changes his to something prissy and happy. Like... Barbie, or somethin'.
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#46CrevoxPosted 11/5/2012 9:57:41 PM
Makes me glad I didn't join in on it. :p
#47FReSH_2DEATHPosted 11/5/2012 9:59:52 PM
DreikoSaMa posted...
raiten313 posted...
DreikoSaMa posted...
Ah, so it actually ended up being srs bzns huh...maybe I should have joined...too bad I'm juggling BB and GG and I seem to be developing a LoL habit...I haven't played persona in slightly too long.

Eh...I'll join the next one. :p

you're overkill having you joining us is like having SKD on our team

Join us when we challange dustloop

I figured that when I saw giantbomb in the thread title which is why only now did I bother to check what was going on in these topics XD.

I remember joining a room titled "Giantbomb" a few weeks ago...the host was a good Kuma who almost took a round I think. The rest of them sadly...left before my Aigis could pew her pew pewpperly.

Oh and I'm on DL too lol...and it wouldn't really be fair for this place to challenge DL, that site's devoted to competitive fighter players. We'd get stomped easily, only something like SRK vs DL would be fair.

Honestly, I think we can handle dustloop. It's not like we're horrible (imo)
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#48TheSuspected(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 10:13:13 PM
Crevox posted...
Makes me glad I didn't join in on it. :p

You're one of our stronger players, you should really make time. If you can.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, PlayStationAllStarsBattleR
#49OnlyAHeroPosted 11/5/2012 10:15:31 PM
FReSH_2DEATH posted...
DreikoSaMa posted...
raiten313 posted...
DreikoSaMa posted...
Ah, so it actually ended up being srs bzns huh...maybe I should have joined...too bad I'm juggling BB and GG and I seem to be developing a LoL habit...I haven't played persona in slightly too long.

Eh...I'll join the next one. :p

you're overkill having you joining us is like having SKD on our team

Join us when we challange dustloop

I figured that when I saw giantbomb in the thread title which is why only now did I bother to check what was going on in these topics XD.

I remember joining a room titled "Giantbomb" a few weeks ago...the host was a good Kuma who almost took a round I think. The rest of them sadly...left before my Aigis could pew her pew pewpperly.

Oh and I'm on DL too lol...and it wouldn't really be fair for this place to challenge DL, that site's devoted to competitive fighter players. We'd get stomped easily, only something like SRK vs DL would be fair.

Honestly, I think we can handle dustloop. It's not like we're horrible (imo)

I think we should slow our roll and challenge MayonakaMidnight next. We could probably handle them. Probably.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
Do not let good food go to waste.
#50Darkflare_EXPosted 11/5/2012 10:16:12 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
No, I mean, why do you want to fight me and what does it have to do with having Darkflare having all the glory?

This is a good question.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)