GAMEFAQs WINS IT ALL!!!!!!

#101JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 9:22:31 PM
TheSuspected posted...
Oh and, Darkflare, you and Ethan had real shots at beating Flux, why drop out? You could have won and moved on. I expected to be bodied too, but it was all in fun. You could have lost and been on your way.

And by the way, Rebel had some family issues to deal with. His fiance's grandmother passed, and she's pretty broken up about it. I know you guys want to see if he exists, but his weekend luck is not very high.

Yeah I thought Darkflare had a shot at beating him too <.< Ethan did really good versus Flux too :) Heck I too him to the third round in the third match when I thought I would never even win a round against him. It just goes to show you DarkFlare you had a real chance man <.<

I am sorry to hear about rebel's fiance's grandmother. My condolences go out to her.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#102JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 9:27:06 PM
By the way Nard who did you lose to? Aznjon?
---
#103zakkkkkkkPosted 11/17/2012 9:35:03 PM(edited)
TheSuspected posted...
Oh and, Darkflare, you and Ethan had real shots at beating Flux, why drop out? You could have won and moved on. I expected to be bodied too, but it was all in fun. You could have lost and been on your way.

And by the way, Rebel had some family issues to deal with. His fiance's grandmother passed, and she's pretty broken up about it. I know you guys want to see if he exists, but his weekend luck is not very high.

I know it doesn't mean much, but give him and his fiance our condolences.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#104TheSuspected(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:32:23 PM
Thank you both. They will appreciate it, I'm sure.

I did indeed lose to aznjon. In hindsight I should have picked Shabrys, but I specifically practiced this matchup with Elizabeth.. last month XD.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, PlayStationAllStarsBattleR
#105raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 9:33:24 PM
TheSuspected posted...

sorry to hear that man give my regards to your brother
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#106JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 9:36:05 PM
TheSuspected posted...

I did indeed lose to aznjon. In hindsight I should have picked Shabrys, but I specifically practiced this matchup with Elizabeth.. last month XD.

Either or man you pretty much took out their entire team lol. I am watching todays stream now as I had to go after my match and I am moved lol. Tears come to my eyes. I have to practice hard to become a good player like you :)
---
#107TheSuspected(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:45:54 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
TheSuspected posted...

Either or man you pretty much took out their entire team lol. I am watching todays stream now as I had to go after my match and I am moved lol. Tears come to my eyes. I have to practice hard to become a good player like you :)

Lol, I'm not THAT good, but thank you. I just wish I was into this game as much as BlazBlue.

Return to Science 2013. PSN watch out!

raiten313 posted...
sorry to hear that man give my regards to your brother

Thank you, he will appreciate it.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, PlayStationAllStarsBattleR
#108FluxWaveZPosted 11/17/2012 9:59:33 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Wait till I master Yu's oki (mwa ha ha ha). I prolly will take a little break starting from tomorrow from P4A. It took me all I had just to win one match from flux <.<

You realy should learn the oki, you have everything except Yu's most important part, lol. I think you couldve beat Flux if you had the oki.

Yeah you are right. If I had been able to master his oki I might have taken flux down.

Pff, screw that.

Also, looking back on that archive, it's crazy how close the determining matches of the tournament were. By that I mean the FluxWaveZ vs. Nard match and the aznjon vs. TSK. So many minor things could have changed the final outcome.
#109JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 10:02:10 PM
FluxWaveZ posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Wait till I master Yu's oki (mwa ha ha ha). I prolly will take a little break starting from tomorrow from P4A. It took me all I had just to win one match from flux <.<

You realy should learn the oki, you have everything except Yu's most important part, lol. I think you couldve beat Flux if you had the oki.

Yeah you are right. If I had been able to master his oki I might have taken flux down.

Pff, screw that.

Also, looking back on that archive, it's crazy how close the determining matches of the tournament were. By that I mean the FluxWaveZ vs. Nard match and the aznjon vs. TSK. So many minor things could have changed the final outcome.

I know I am not as good as you but with enough practice and mastery of Yu's oki I might stand a chance one day :) Be ready, when I return from my break I will be training in order to bring down Flux!
---
#110JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 10:18:22 PM
Just finished watching the replay of the whole tournament. Excellent job to all the members of both teams that played. I will say it again. I am honored to have been apart of Team GameFaqs. Nard and TSK get the MVP's in my book. The last grab move to determine the game by TSK is forever etched on my soul. It was great fun to play along side such great players from both sides and it has been a great learning experience as well. As Yutsuu has now officially retired from P4A I have decided to accept his offer and take up his role in organizing tournaments. Hopefully we can have a rematch with Giant Bomb some day soon. Great job everyone and this is a day to remember for GameFaqs!
---