GAMEFAQs WINS IT ALL!!!!!!

#111Darkflare_EXPosted 11/17/2012 10:22:18 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...

Yeah I thought Darkflare had a shot at beating him too <.< Ethan did really good versus Flux too :) Heck I too him to the third round in the third match when I thought I would never even win a round against him. It just goes to show you DarkFlare you had a real chance man <.<

2/20 chance aren't that good odds. i never learned to play Flux well and honestly, I have no idea what the timing is to get out of the command grab setup trap

And to be honest Janne, i think you've surpassed me in Yu by now. I feel like I've hit my skill limitl
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#112JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 10:36:04 PM
Yeah I completely understand how you feel man. Flux is a beast and during my matches with him is actually the first time I ever escaped from the command loop. Its not fun to face. To each his own and I respect your opinion. I don't think I have surpassed you in any way but maybe thats a difference in opinion :) Either way I hope to see you in the next tournament when we have one :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#113raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 10:40:40 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Yeah I completely understand how you feel man. Flux is a beast and during my matches with him is actually the first time I ever escaped from the command loop. Its not fun to face. To each his own and I respect your opinion. I don't think I have surpassed you in any way but maybe thats a difference in opinion :) Either way I hope to see you in the next tournament when we have one :)

Speak with MM/DL rep and ask them for a cross site tourney happen
Make my last wish for P4A come true janne
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#114FluxWaveZPosted 11/17/2012 10:57:42 PM
raiten313 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

I took 1st place in MM's only PS3 tournament and 2nd place in their 360 tournament. I took 1st place in DL's most recent PS3 ranbat. Also, those guys are all pretty good.

What I'm saying is, if any challenge of GameFAQs against MM or DL passes, even before another GB one, I'll make sure to be there and I won't fall as badly as I did this time.
#115raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 11:01:18 PM
FluxWaveZ posted...
raiten313 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

I took 1st place in MM's only PS3 tournament and 2nd place in their 360 tournament. I took 1st place in DL's most recent PS3 ranbat. Also, those guys are all pretty good.

What I'm saying is, if any challenge of GameFAQs against MM or DL passes, even before another GB one, I'll make sure to be there and I won't fall as badly as I did this time.

So you want a rematch?
Oh
Oh
Oh
I'm sooooo gonna pay you back for my losses get ready for part 2 guys
GB vs GF part 2 the 2C bogaloo
*salt*
---
#116JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 11:01:54 PM
FluxWaveZ posted...
raiten313 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

If I can schedule a tournament with mm or dl would you be willing to join the gamefaqs team?
---
#117JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 11:02:22 PM
raiten313 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

Alright I will see what I can do.
---
#118raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 11:04:07 PM
Whaat flux is possibily joining our team?
I liked him better as an enemy, i need my payback
*salt*
---
#119raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 11:08:27 PM
Btw imagine if these is DL's team :
Xie, Dacidbro,Thebiter,LK,Spark,Psyken,Lich,DSmoove,NC pain,Apology Man,Kurushii, and mother***** SKD

I would'nt miss that fight for the world
---
#120JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 11:09:21 PM
raiten313 posted...
Whaat flux is possibily joining our team?
I liked him better as an enemy, i need my payback
*salt*

I didn't say he was. I just asked him if we would lend us his skill if he successfully passed a tourney with mm or dl. You can't deny he wouldn't be a MAJOR help. If we had at least Flux, Nard, FNF, you, me, TSK, and crevox if he joined we would be unstoppable.
---