GAMEFAQs WINS IT ALL!!!!!!

#51monkeypahngPosted 11/17/2012 6:00:06 PM
Darkflare_EX posted...

Actually Zakkkkkk won the first round, so....

First one on GB team wasn't Flux or aznjon.

Your point? He still played someone and contributed to the team, just like everyone who participated.

The only reason why you dropped out was because you didn't want to get potentially bodied.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#52VanityCaliberPosted 11/17/2012 6:08:45 PM
Congratz
---
PSN: Zephyr44
The two-fisted protein junkie.
#53Darkflare_EXPosted 11/17/2012 6:15:45 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
Darkflare_EX posted...
That's a cool story, bro. You want to be philosophical and stuff with me, go ahead. Not like it will make a difference.

Well, except make you feel like the bigger man.

I originally joined to try my hand againg GB members, not get bodied and destroyed by Flux in the only match I would get a chance to play which is exactly what happened to everyone but Nard.

This wasn't GF vs GB
This was Nard and Guamb vs Flux and Aznjon

You're right. It won't make a difference, cause you're too dumb to know what something called "teamplay" is. And maybe you wouldn't be so talked down upon if you can get that **** through your thick skull. I'm not trying to be the bigger man, I'm just baffled at how idiotic you are and your logic is and how unashamed you are at admitting it without any shred of dignity to at least say sorry to your team.

And what difference does it make if some players were dominant? By your logic, I guess no one should participate in EVO since you know, all the pro players are just going to dominate. If you want to play against GB, go to their forums and maybe, you know... ask?

Well whatever. I'm not wasting anymore time on you. Go ahead and have the last word and go **** yourself.

So does this mean you're done talking?
I was considering saying sorry, but I realized our dear leader decided to throw the first insult, so screw that.

monkeypahng posted...
Darkflare_EX posted...

Actually Zakkkkkk won the first round, so....

First one on GB team wasn't Flux or aznjon.

Your point? He still played someone and contributed to the team, just like everyone who participated.

The only reason why you dropped out was because you didn't want to get potentially bodied.

Yuutsu got lucky he was paired against someone that he could beat.

I dropped out because I knew what would happen. Again, I entered to see how I would do against GBmembers. I had already faced Flux before and I only got lucky with two wins out of twenty matches. So I already knew I couldn't beat Flux consistently enough. It was too much of an uphill battle to bother.

And I wouldn't be able tace any other GB member. I wasn't going to have fun at all, so why bother?
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#54thefakepsychicPosted 11/17/2012 6:20:42 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Negative Penalty King = Thefakepsychic

Hey, you know, I do what I can.

LIKE KICKING LIZ IN THE FACE.
#55UlttimaaPosted 11/17/2012 6:22:48 PM
tbh Team Giant Bomb looked pretty butt. Most of their team after that Shabrys were autocombo'ing and just pushing buttons.

I feel like if that Shabrys had been taken out earlier, this would not have been nearly as close as it was.

That being said, good stuff to team GameFAQs. Especially Nard and TSK. That last set was mad hype, I love seeing Kanjis with combos.
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#56raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 6:27:05 PM
Darkflare_EX
I dropped out because I knew what would happen. Again, I entered to see how I would do against GBmembers. I had already faced Flux before and I only got lucky with two wins out of twenty matches. So I already knew I couldn't beat Flux consistently enough. It was too much of an uphill battle to bother.

And I wouldn't be able tace any other GB member. I wasn't going to have fun at all, so why bother?

you know what at first i dind't want to take sides and i still am but after reading this i just wanted to say :
"Your twisted logic is that of an immature egotistic brat" - Naoto shirogane
i used to respect you man :(
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#57raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 6:29:27 PM
Btw TSK you up for the ft5 or still watching the archive?
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#58JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 6:29:45 PM
Wait...............WE WON!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? WE WON!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe it! I am so happy! I know I didn't do much but congratulations Nard and TSK! Sorry I couldn't take Flux out, but I at least made him work HARD for his victory. Took 1 match and got him to the third round in the last one, not too bad.

Who took out flux then!?!?

Guys I am sooo happy! Is there anywhere I can see the rest of the match? The last thing I saw Ethan beat flux one match. Did Ethan take out Flux?

As for Darkflare.....I know where your coming from man and I respect that. However I knew I didn't stand a chance against Flux either but I think I did very well against him and even did better than I ever dreamed I would. At least next time if you could share with people your thoughts it would be appreciated.

Guys good job!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#59zakkkkkkkPosted 11/17/2012 6:31:26 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Wait...............WE WON!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? WE WON!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe it! I am so happy! I know I didn't do much but congratulations Nard and TSK! Sorry I couldn't take Flux out, but I at least made him work HARD for his victory. Took 1 match and got him to the third round in the last one, not too bad.

Who took out flux then!?!?

Guys I am sooo happy! Is there anywhere I can see the rest of the match? The last thing I saw Ethan beat flux one match. Did Ethan take out Flux?

As for Darkflare.....I know where your coming from man and I respect that. However I knew I didn't stand a chance against Flux either but I think I did very well against him and even did better than I ever dreamed I would. At least next time if you could share with people your thoughts it would be appreciated.

Guys good job!

Here you go:

http://www.twitch.tv/thefakepsychic

or

YouTube archive: http://www.youtube.com/user/thefakepsychic

NaRD took out Flux.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#60JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 6:31:27 PM
Tae Seong Kim posted...
I'll probably be on in about a couple hours. Like 7:30 PST You guys can add me if you like

Watching the Janne vs Flux match! XD Just sitting there.

Lol did you like our first round? I decided hey if hes not gonna move neither am I lol.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24