GAMEFAQs WINS IT ALL!!!!!!

#61Darkflare_EXPosted 11/17/2012 7:32:40 PM
raiten313 posted...
Darkflare_EX
I dropped out because I knew what would happen. Again, I entered to see how I would do against GBmembers. I had already faced Flux before and I only got lucky with two wins out of twenty matches. So I already knew I couldn't beat Flux consistently enough. It was too much of an uphill battle to bother.

And I wouldn't be able tace any other GB member. I wasn't going to have fun at all, so why bother?

you know what at first i dind't want to take sides and i still am but after reading this i just wanted to say :
"Your twisted logic is that of an immature egotistic brat" - Naoto shirogane
i used to respect you man :(

In the end, whether my logic is of a brat or an asylum cellmate doesn't matter simce the end result would have been the same.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#62Tae Seong KimPosted 11/17/2012 7:34:11 PM
Ok raiten/ethan going back on now.

Hey Janne, Lol are your match with Flux! Had me laughing so hard! XD
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - Oxford PSN - guambombboy
#63JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 7:34:30 PM
After all the set backs we went through......all the problems we faced.....we won......Guys let me say it was an honor playing along side everyone today. Good job Gamefaqs! Darkflare I think you are wrong in one aspect though. Even though Nard and TSK might have won a lot of the matches EVERYONE gave it their best and poured their heart out. THATS what it means to play as a team.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#64JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 7:36:32 PM
Tae Seong Kim posted...

Hey man if he wasen't gonna move neither was I thinking about moving an INCH. Kind of sad I dropped the ball and lost in the very final round but I am happy I did as well as I did against Flux. I did my best TSK! I am ashamed of nothing!
---
#65raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 7:37:21 PM
Tae Seong Kim posted...

all right cool shoot me an invite
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#66raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 7:38:23 PM
Darkflare_EX posted...
raiten313 posted...
Darkflare_EX
I dropped out because I knew what would happen. Again, I entered to see how I would do against GBmembers. I had already faced Flux before and I only got lucky with two wins out of twenty matches. So I already knew I couldn't beat Flux consistently enough. It was too much of an uphill battle to bother.

And I wouldn't be able tace any other GB member. I wasn't going to have fun at all, so why bother?

you know what at first i dind't want to take sides and i still am but after reading this i just wanted to say :
"Your twisted logic is that of an immature egotistic brat" - Naoto shirogane
i used to respect you man :(

In the end, whether my logic is of a brat or an asylum cellmate doesn't matter simce the end result would have been the same.

point taken i hope ours is too
This conversation is over
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#67ObLiViOn418Posted 11/17/2012 7:39:18 PM
Oh snap, get me in this room! I must watch/play! :D
---
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
#68monkeypahngPosted 11/17/2012 7:42:20 PM
Ulttimaa posted...
tbh Team Giant Bomb looked pretty butt. Most of their team after that Shabrys were autocombo'ing and just pushing buttons.

I feel like if that Shabrys had been taken out earlier, this would not have been nearly as close as it was.

That being said, good stuff to team GameFAQs. Especially Nard and TSK. That last set was mad hype, I love seeing Kanjis with combos.

Actually most of them looked like they weren't too bad. Obviously wouldn't blame them for using autocombos to deal the finally blow. After all, why not use a combo you know you can't drop.

In all fairness, we probably didn't look too good out there since everyone kept jumping into Shabrys 2C all day xD

Either way we still would have had to face Flux and Jon sooner or later.

Still amazes me how 50% of our team main Yu...
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#69Darkflare_EXPosted 11/17/2012 7:43:13 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
After all the set backs we went through......all the problems we faced.....we won......Guys let me say it was an honor playing along side everyone today. Good job Gamefaqs! Darkflare I think you are wrong in one aspect though. Even though Nard and TSK might have won a lot of the matches EVERYONE gave it their best and poured their heart out. THATS what it means to play as a team.

Then in that case, I should avoid all other team challenges.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#70JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 7:45:12 PM
I checked out the yu tube video but it only has up until dark riku, does anyone have a link to where all the footage is?
---