GAMEFAQs WINS IT ALL!!!!!!

#91JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 7:46:28 PM
Wait till I master Yu's oki (mwa ha ha ha). I prolly will take a little break starting from tomorrow from P4A. It took me all I had just to win one match from flux <.<
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#92PKRockin531Posted 11/17/2012 7:47:16 PM
I'm late but I enjoyed being a stream monster for this. Kappa
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#93haku10Posted 11/17/2012 7:49:52 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Wait till I master Yu's oki (mwa ha ha ha). I prolly will take a little break starting from tomorrow from P4A. It took me all I had just to win one match from flux <.<

You realy should learn the oki, you have everything except Yu's most important part, lol. I think you couldve beat Flux if you had the oki.
#94JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 8:07:36 PM
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

You realy should learn the oki, you have everything except Yu's most important part, lol. I think you couldve beat Flux if you had the oki.

Yeah you are right. If I had been able to master his oki I might have taken flux down. If I can almost beat him WITHOUT it if I did have it, it would be a huge advantage right? I have got pretty much everything else down and I think my yomi is pretty good. I have to take a break though. I have been playing too much. I am very satisfied with my personal results today and look forward to the next tourney where I can play besides these fine men. If there is another tourney, please consider to allow me to participate!
---
#95zakkkkkkkPosted 11/17/2012 8:18:16 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

Yeah you are right. If I had been able to master his oki I might have taken flux down. If I can almost beat him WITHOUT it if I did have it, it would be a huge advantage right? I have got pretty much everything else down and I think my yomi is pretty good. I have to take a break though. I have been playing too much. I am very satisfied with my personal results today and look forward to the next tourney where I can play besides these fine men. If there is another tourney, please consider to allow me to participate!

I think you should host the next tourney. I'll pass on my baton to you.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#96raiten313Posted 11/17/2012 8:22:09 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

*salutes*
today lies yutsuushounen so suddenly taken away from us by 3rd strike and 2 button reversals
may the flight of angels sings thee to thy rest
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series, Ragnarok Tactics
"This situation isn't in my favor" *use BI* -crevox on my Shabrys
#97zakkkkkkkPosted 11/17/2012 8:29:08 PM
raiten313 posted...
zakkkkkkk posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

*salutes*
today lies yutsuushounen so suddenly taken away from us by 3rd strike and 2 button reversals
may the flight of angels sings thee to thy rest

I'll see you guys again in GGAC+. =)

BBCP, ehhh.... maybe.

Besides, I'll stick around here to just lurk.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#98JanneDaArc135Posted 11/17/2012 8:32:30 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
haku10 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

I accept. I will carry on your legacy :)
---
#99TheSuspected(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:00:21 PM
thefakepsychic posted...
monkeypahng posted...
Negative Penalty King = Thefakepsychic

Hey, you know, I do what I can.

LIKE KICKING LIZ IN THE FACE.

I completely derped against Raid, Circus Bear, Ziodyne, Cross Slash.. that team hated me.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, PlayStationAllStarsBattleR
#100TheSuspected(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:03:16 PM
Oh and, Darkflare, you and Ethan had real shots at beating Flux, why drop out? You could have won and moved on. I expected to be bodied too, but it was all in fun. You could have lost and been on your way.

And by the way, Rebel had some family issues to deal with. His fiance's grandmother passed, and she's pretty broken up about it. I know you guys want to see if he exists, but his weekend luck is not very high.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
Now streaming: P4: Arena, PlayStationAllStarsBattleR