I think I'm improving on SA a lot.

#41JanneDaArc135Posted 11/26/2012 6:32:24 PM
Super Slash posted...
I don't know how I made it to Liz with him on my first try. I haven't even come close since. XD

His autocombo blows for Yukiko especially, because she recovers in the air and she's unpredictable in the air.

Have you been praying enough lol?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#42Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:20:20 PM
Apparently not. ;-;
#43Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:25:11 PM
YAY! I beat it with Yosuke and Mitsuru within an hour of each other. I've never beaten it with two characters in one night before, let alone in such quick succession. Aigis commentary unlocked; all I gotta do is beat it with Teddie to get Yosuke's.

So that leaves Teddie, Naoto, and Liz now. I can do this!
#44JanneDaArc135Posted 11/29/2012 11:09:15 PM
Super Slash posted...
YAY! I beat it with Yosuke and Mitsuru within an hour of each other. I've never beaten it with two characters in one night before, let alone in such quick succession. Aigis commentary unlocked; all I gotta do is beat it with Teddie to get Yosuke's.

Congrats!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#45Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:41:05 AM
I seriously cannot get Liz down. I think she's one of the hardest, not one of the easiest. I made it to Mitsuru with her once but goofed and lost. I need another video, but there seems to only be one available.
#46JaycePosted 12/2/2012 10:01:32 PM
Super Slash posted...

Yeah, congrats! I also finished two characters last night -- Mitsuru and Labrys. I had a lot of trouble finishing Mitsuru's, and then I went and finished Labrys's on my first try. Not sure how that happened.

Is there anything in particular that you're having trouble with for Liz's and Naoto's runs? I've finished both and I remember them being fairly straightforward.

Also, if you have any advice on Aigis's run I would appreciate it. That's the next one I'm thinking of trying and I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
#47Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:54:24 PM
I just did Naoto's and Teddie's tonight. ONE MORE LEFT THANK GOD.

And for Liz, what should I do against Yukiko? I pretty much only beat her out of luck.
#48JaycePosted 12/3/2012 10:27:38 PM
Nice!

I don't remember doing anything special against Yukiko with Liz. I think I started with 5B > 5C > 5D to get her away from me, and then just fired A/SB Maziodyne over and over. Once she got to Awakening, I stopped attacking and used super jumps and Magarudyne to dodge her Maragidynes. Once she ran out of SP, I finished with more A/SB Maziodyne.

You probably already know this, but if you start getting hit as Liz go ahead and use your Blue Burst. I find that there's usually no reason to save your Burst for Gold Burst > IK, since Liz's IK is so difficult to connect.

I gave Aigis's a quick try tonight and got to Akihiko before losing. I'm not sure what to do against him besides using furious actions whenever he attacks. I guess I could eventually win with just furious actions and random Goddess Shields.
#49Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:34:05 PM
I'm starting to get the hang of Liz now, and am slowly but surely getting used to fighting Yukiko. Thanks for the tips.

And as for Aigis, I find that just using her autocombo works for pretty much everything, and when you run out of ammo/get into an awakening, spam Goddess Shields like crazy. The AI usually walks right into it.
#50Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:35:51 PM
I am so mad right now.

I literally had the freaking thing won. Was trying to get a Gold Burst off so I could do her IK, but LOL NOPE, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE MY PERSONA GETS HIT EVERY SINGLE TIME. Any other time and it wouldn't have.

Then I lost to BS matches like Yukiko and Chie. Screw this, I'll try again tomorrow or something.