Minor things about the game that bother you

#21Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:07:08 PM
staticshock90 posted...
I kinda hate how you cant use the main menu musics during battles..

Those musics wouldn't go well with fights at all, as much as I like most of them. Imagine battling to the Iwatodai Dorm. It just wouldn't work.
#22UlttimaaPosted 11/26/2012 10:01:00 AM
DPs in general annoy me, but I've mostly gotten used to them, so whatever.

However, what does bother me is that I'll Face Myself isn't available as a battle theme, and that would've been perfect as the autoselect for mirror matches.
Also I wish they would've included Make History as a battle theme. I'm kinda surprised that they didn't use it, it would've been a prime opportunity to promote The Golden.

I want more characters, too.
---
PSN: NeutralBees | Xlink Kai: NeutralBees
http://youtube.com/user/Ulttimaa
#23indie_animatorPosted 11/26/2012 12:14:07 PM
This was mentioned in a game critic review in the tab here, and I'm inclined to agree:

White text on BGs for Story.

I'm trying to think of yellow BGs and am coming up blank. But a key BG is the hallway, and it has a lot of white. Makes reading white text a bit difficult. At least the font size is good. Tekken 6 Scenario Mode dropped the ball there. *.*
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#24askinywhiteguyPosted 11/29/2012 7:58:14 PM
Burn My Dread not being a battle theme.
---
-I will always, ALWAYS, main Felicia. DEAL WITH IT!-
"The pleasure of a dream, is that its a fantasy. If it happens, it was never a dream." - FMA
#25SeiferSeraphosPosted 12/3/2012 11:40:07 PM
A minor thing that annoys me is the fact that all P4 characters don't have their awakened personas. It basically implies that Yu did not have a deep relationship with any of them. Yes, I know the developer said that they don't have ultimate personas because it was optional to get rank 10 with them whereas P3 characters got their ultimate personas through cutscenes. However, this logic is flawed because that doesn't explain why Teddie doesn't have his ultimate persona (since his S Link levels automatically).
---
http://strangersarefriendswaitingtohappen.blogspot.com/
#26darkzero16Posted 12/7/2012 12:12:46 AM
Would've liked more battle themes. Any other issue is pretty much something I'm use to now.
---
http://wanabrar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tumblr_m39tnsJegp1rtsjj1o2_r1_500.gif
#27Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:52:11 AM
SeiferSeraphos posted...
A minor thing that annoys me is the fact that all P4 characters don't have their awakened personas. It basically implies that Yu did not have a deep relationship with any of them. Yes, I know the developer said that they don't have ultimate personas because it was optional to get rank 10 with them whereas P3 characters got their ultimate personas through cutscenes. However, this logic is flawed because that doesn't explain why Teddie doesn't have his ultimate persona (since his S Link levels automatically).

People are just more familiar with the base Personas. It's not story-related at all. I'll admit that Teddie's case doesn't make too much sense though.
#28darkzero16Posted 12/7/2012 7:00:38 AM

That too. People being familiar means jack. Though I recall some lines in this game showing that rank 10 was achieved as canon but can't recall much.

Kinda would like unlimited characters with P4 characters using their highest level Persona.
---
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/Zymemaru_X/Ben-to35643654.gif
#29coocoo4cocopopsPosted 12/7/2012 12:25:52 PM
Labrys wears a school uniform for the same reasons why Shadow Yukiko wore a dress and Rise wore a swimsuit, to "fulfill" her own innate desires.
---
dam u adrian
#30Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:41:02 PM
coocoo4cocopops posted...
Labrys wears a school uniform for the same reasons why Shadow Yukiko wore a dress and Rise wore a swimsuit, to "fulfill" her own innate desires.

The problem isn't her wearing it. It's where she got it from.