Just got the greatest hatemail!

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 11/29/2012 4:53:16 PM
So I just fought this Akihiko player and after I beat him in a straight 2 rounds he send me a mail and I quote "you like doing that down back x attack bro (I think he means raging lion lol). is that all you can do? hows that going for ya?" To which I responded "obviously good enough to beat you." Then he said the greatest thing ever. "apparently lol. well that must be how your winning soo much. maybe I should try CHEATING as well. maybe then I could win."

I then said "lol at that being cheating but by all means go ahead and try it." Now he JUST send me another email which says "well yeah think about it. all you do it the down back x move (he doesnt know its called raging lion) right? i mean thats all you do so i should try something similar. maybe ill stoop really low to your level and actually start using the same move over and over again cause everyone on here seems to do that."

I then responded "try BLOCKING, it helps lol"

The greatest hate mail EVER! According to him doing raging lion is considered "cheating" lol.

This guy was an A+ rank too so he should have been able to block this stuff. His name was soulhollow if anyone is interested.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#2Haku_SanPosted 11/29/2012 5:00:24 PM
Hatemail like this is sad..

'I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOURE GOING TO DO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT, THEREFOR ITS CHEAP'

Blegh...

reminds me of the time where I was playing against a guy with a mic and he kept complaining when EVER I grabbed him (if you fought me in any game, you'll know I love to grab....'specially air grabs)

So when I found out that pissed him off, I tried winning only by grabbing...and I actually did win

Then he kicked me and sent me hatemail saying "THIS ISNT PERSONA 4 GRAB ARENA!!!"
---
PSN: Crisuki_Misu
#3raiten313Posted 11/29/2012 5:12:56 PM
So let me get this straight
You got a hatemail by doing the same move over and over again but when i do nothing but autocombo in a match i get a compliment?

Month 7 of playing FG and no hatemails in sight yet need to be more cheap

I envy you guys getting hatemails already D:
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series
#4maiminasePosted 11/29/2012 5:18:25 PM
Lol.
---
Show me your moves!
#5JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:21:38 PM
Haku_San posted...
Hatemail like this is sad..

'I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOURE GOING TO DO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT, THEREFOR ITS CHEAP'

Blegh...

reminds me of the time where I was playing against a guy with a mic and he kept complaining when EVER I grabbed him (if you fought me in any game, you'll know I love to grab....'specially air grabs)

So when I found out that pissed him off, I tried winning only by grabbing...and I actually did win

Then he kicked me and sent me hatemail saying "THIS ISNT PERSONA 4 GRAB ARENA!!!"

THAT was a great story lol. Persona 4 GRAB arena lol.
---
#6JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 5:24:23 PM
OOOOHHHHH update! After I sent him the "try blocking it helps" email, he sent me this "try NOT CHEATING! its nice to win the old fashioned way. plus you will be more better about youself. it helps" LOL I don't even know what to say to him back. What is the old fashioned way of winning anyways lol? Seriously just BLOCK lol. This mail just made my night :) Any ideas on what to send back to him?
---
#7VanityCaliberPosted 11/29/2012 5:24:59 PM
Just realized that this is the first game where I didnt get hatemail...... yet.
---
PSN: Zephyr44
The two-fisted protein junkie.
#8axlman12934Posted 11/29/2012 5:27:08 PM
Oh. Ooh. Tell him to get cancer! Makes me laugh.
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#9raiten313Posted 11/29/2012 5:29:08 PM
VanityCaliber posted...
Just realized that this is the first game where I didnt get hatemail...... yet.

try not getting any hatemails in everygame you played and come back here
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A, Touhou series
#10finalsnoopyPosted 11/29/2012 5:31:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOL

I still haven't received a hate mail .... I guess I suck at this game! :,(
---
PSN: tesla_drive
Currently playing: P4A and Okami HD