Just got the greatest hatemail!

#41JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:39:34 PM
haku10 posted...
Darkflare_EX posted...
*plays sad music as he realizes he never got hate,ail on P4A*

haku10 posted...
I made this in-depth guide to be 800+PSR Yu.

http://i45.tinypic.com/30mn8ya.png

You can't cross slash that many times.

Proof that Yu players cheat.

Lol that was great haku.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#42JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:48:22 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
As for the greatest hatemails, I've gotten plenty and the worst ones on Dark Souls.

Watch this and prepare to laugh your ass off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjCYJB7mohE

The best one was "You are the biggest f*g in the history of everything" I spit out my beer on that one lol.
---
#43burningrabbitPosted 11/30/2012 1:17:00 AM
zakkkkkkk posted...
haku10 posted...

LMAO.

Hahaha, so true.

But really, I think Yu is the biggest beginner specific character ever I've seen in a fighting game. Giving a fullscreen quick overhead that's safe on block and a fullscreen blazing fast low, either of which can lead to a super that dumps half a life bar, you can't get any beginner friendlier than that.

I know you can punish the overheads with a 2B or a DP with Yu, but it's pretty annoying to do that online. And it is SUPER annoying to always being unable to punish a Yu who has 100 SP bar after awakening. They could do ziocar which is unsafe, but you have to see if they cancel into cross slash or not, and if they don't, they get away scot-free. Same goes for raging lion. Also, they do cross slash. If you try to punish, they'll do it again. You block the 2nd one, still can't punish unless you're Yu and punish with a cross slash of your own which means you have to be awakened. You go for crossups or overhead or any form of mixups, they just mash em DPs.

It's really too bad, cause Yu has a GREAT Oki game, but I see very few Yu players taking advantage of it or utilize it properly.

Honestly, the typical online tactic Yu's I find so annoying that I just rely on Kanji and punish everything they do like crazy with them command grabs and Pikachu DPs. Works so well~

I find it very nice of you to post a message like this.
Totally agree. man, I might start going Kanji too I guess ^^
---
PSN: Lazywabbit
-Don't make me go rabid on you.
#44Tae Seong KimPosted 11/30/2012 2:08:41 AM
DAMNIT! Got IKed again! Lol! I should probably stop using DP as oki...
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - Oxford PSN - guambombboy
#45zakkkkkkkPosted 11/30/2012 2:08:58 AM
burningrabbit posted...
zakkkkkkk posted...
haku10 posted...

LMAO.

Hahaha, so true.

But really, I think Yu is the biggest beginner specific character ever I've seen in a fighting game. Giving a fullscreen quick overhead that's safe on block and a fullscreen blazing fast low, either of which can lead to a super that dumps half a life bar, you can't get any beginner friendlier than that.

I know you can punish the overheads with a 2B or a DP with Yu, but it's pretty annoying to do that online. And it is SUPER annoying to always being unable to punish a Yu who has 100 SP bar after awakening. They could do ziocar which is unsafe, but you have to see if they cancel into cross slash or not, and if they don't, they get away scot-free. Same goes for raging lion. Also, they do cross slash. If you try to punish, they'll do it again. You block the 2nd one, still can't punish unless you're Yu and punish with a cross slash of your own which means you have to be awakened. You go for crossups or overhead or any form of mixups, they just mash em DPs.

It's really too bad, cause Yu has a GREAT Oki game, but I see very few Yu players taking advantage of it or utilize it properly.

Honestly, the typical online tactic Yu's I find so annoying that I just rely on Kanji and punish everything they do like crazy with them command grabs and Pikachu DPs. Works so well~

You're welcome. =)

But yeah, you should totally learn Kanji. He's not too hard and he's really fun. I also love making opponents giving me RESPECT on their wakeup.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#46JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:19:14 AM
burningrabbit posted...
zakkkkkkk posted...
haku10 posted...

LMAO.

Hahaha, so true.

Kanji won't work on me unless your TSK or Nard :)
---
#47FReSH_2DEATHPosted 11/30/2012 6:17:57 AM
Raging lion in lag is very difficult to deal with. When I try to punish it, it's apparently safe lool. This kind of stuff can only happen online.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#48FReSH_2DEATHPosted 11/30/2012 6:33:59 AM
Oh and GG's yesterday Janne. Next time, I hope the connection doesn't screw me over.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#49Strain42Posted 11/30/2012 9:19:24 AM
Hatemail is always fun. I still remember my first hatemail back when I was doing P3FTW.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#50JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:23:06 PM
FReSH_2DEATH posted...
Oh and GG's yesterday Janne. Next time, I hope the connection doesn't screw me over.

You too man. You were seriously difficult to deal to handle WITH a bad connection, I can only imagine what it would be like lag free lol.
---