Anyone else currently going through Story for the first time?

#1indie_animatorPosted 11/29/2012 10:46:14 PM
Single-player content topic! *.*

I'm fairly new, having the game for about a month, and only playing on weekends I can get to my brother's place. So the fun is quite prolonged...

Really enjoying the stories. Hard to pick a fav yet, and am stopping at the cliffhanger for everyone. Have yet to start Naoto, Yukiko, and Mitsuru.

Teddie I went a bit past the cliffhanger, stopping before the final battle. His story was pretty cool. He's more than a simple joke, with a surprisingly wide range of character.

Note this is the first time I've encountered the cast, having never played a Persona game.

Oh, and the animated cutscenes are great! Thanks for reading-
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#2Darkflare_EXPosted 11/29/2012 11:19:50 PM
No, we've pretty much finished story mode.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#3coopppPosted 11/29/2012 11:27:26 PM
I just got the game two days ago.

I found Yu's story to be meh. Got to the cliffhanger and was starting to think that P4:A's story was going to be ass. Then I played Chie's next and changed my opinion. I really enjoyed her having to reface her self, her bickering with Yosuke, her joke ending, and her overall spunkiness. I even forgot her new voice actor, who I could initially not stand, for most of it. After that I did Aki's story, which was just as good as Chie's in my opinion, and watched Labrys' 2 hour long exposition/1 fight story. Not to diss on Labrys though. I actually started caring a lot more for that Brooklyn speaking robot than I thought I would. And then I returned to finish Chie's cliffhanger and ending.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the story so far. It's a shame that the main character has to have the boring story (though I've heard things about Yukiko's).