Anyone else currently going through Story for the first time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Arena
  3. Anyone else currently going through Story for the first time?

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
4 years ago#1
Single-player content topic! *.*

I'm fairly new, having the game for about a month, and only playing on weekends I can get to my brother's place. So the fun is quite prolonged...

Really enjoying the stories. Hard to pick a fav yet, and am stopping at the cliffhanger for everyone. Have yet to start Naoto, Yukiko, and Mitsuru.

Teddie I went a bit past the cliffhanger, stopping before the final battle. His story was pretty cool. He's more than a simple joke, with a surprisingly wide range of character.

Note this is the first time I've encountered the cast, having never played a Persona game.

Oh, and the animated cutscenes are great! Thanks for reading-
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)

User Info: Darkflare_EX

Darkflare_EX
4 years ago#2
No, we've pretty much finished story mode.
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)

User Info: cooppp

cooppp
4 years ago#3
I just got the game two days ago.

I found Yu's story to be meh. Got to the cliffhanger and was starting to think that P4:A's story was going to be ass. Then I played Chie's next and changed my opinion. I really enjoyed her having to reface her self, her bickering with Yosuke, her joke ending, and her overall spunkiness. I even forgot her new voice actor, who I could initially not stand, for most of it. After that I did Aki's story, which was just as good as Chie's in my opinion, and watched Labrys' 2 hour long exposition/1 fight story. Not to diss on Labrys though. I actually started caring a lot more for that Brooklyn speaking robot than I thought I would. And then I returned to finish Chie's cliffhanger and ending.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the story so far. It's a shame that the main character has to have the boring story (though I've heard things about Yukiko's).
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Arena
  3. Anyone else currently going through Story for the first time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived