Ew, online only trophies...

#21raiten313Posted 12/5/2012 11:01:48 PM
TheSuspected posted...
raiten313 posted...
TheSuspected posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

The point of pokemon is beating your old time rival and make his grandfather go in your favaour ruining his life for the better

#Oldschool

Can't believe you caught that.

Of course i have no life so i refresh the page every 2 seconds
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A,Touhou series,valkyria Chronicles 2
"So like why dont we have a tournament with no entry fee? "- AMERIKAQN 2012
#22JanneDaArc135Posted 12/5/2012 11:04:59 PM
raiten313 posted...
TheSuspected posted...
raiten313 posted...
TheSuspected posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

The point of pokemon is beating your old time rival and make his grandfather go in your favaour ruining his life for the better

#Oldschool

Can't believe you caught that.

Of course i have no life so i refresh the page every 2 seconds

Its okay Ethan, I don't have a life either <.<
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#23darkzero16Posted 12/7/2012 8:23:26 AM
Right, it's not easy to catch all the pokemon, nor should it be. It's not supposed to be easy to complete a game and if it is then it's meaningless.

I had the dex full in red and silver and then finally in pearl, beyond that and some EVing during the pearl days I didn't do much, I don't really think of myself a completionist, a game must compel me to become that for it :p.

I still haven't gotten any new game past soul silver, I dunno why, I occasionally lose interest in Pokemon and then regain it after a few years. XD

Wow its like I posted in your name. I did get black because a friend got white (also was curious on this "revolutionary story") but after beating the game i just put it down. Something about Pearl really drew me in to going above and beyond. Might be that was when I learned about competitive battle.

lol at lifeless guys. You are to cool for this site.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2mm1E.gif