Where did you get your psn id from?

#31maiminasePosted 12/7/2012 8:23:04 AM
I think I actually remember playing you back then. You were the only Sora I ever ran across. Smash was super hype for me back then, but I'm just waiting for the new one now.
---
Show me your moves!
#32keybladesora247Posted 12/7/2012 9:10:43 AM
I'm still holding out hope for a Tales character being in this next one, namely Asbel or Shing. (Lloyd would be okay too.)

I'm gonna be back in Vegas for the holidays, so if you're around there at that time, would you be up for meeting up for some casuals?
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#33maiminasePosted 12/7/2012 9:19:53 AM
It's pretty busy this holiday, but lets try to figure something out if possible. Just let me know your free days.
---
Show me your moves!
#34keybladesora247Posted 12/7/2012 9:21:44 AM
Cool. I'm free from the 19th up to the 26th.
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#35JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:44:35 PM
darkzero16 posted...
Mine is from my favorite Japanese Visual Kei band. The 24 was actually my second choice. I wanted 135 like my name here but it seems it was already taken lol. So I went with my favorite number of 24.

Is it the same as your username here? I miss that band.

Mines is just my nickname +mariachi (long story though it helps that I like acoustic guitars)

Yeah it is :) I miss that band too <.< I wish they would get back together. Good to see another fan is on these boards though :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#36koga_wolf_demonPosted 12/7/2012 9:41:20 PM
It started back about 5 years ago when I was starting out on Youtube. At the time I was a big Bleach and Inuyasha fanboy, so... ichigo+koga = ichikoga.

I hate that name now though. Back then I wanted something unique but I'm going to start using my alternate account more, which is Solaris_Noid(Solaris being the main villain from Sonic 06 and Noid being the name of the Bleach DS clan I was in a few years back)
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
Learning GGAC+. Main: Ky, Subs: Jam, Dizzy
#37Gimme_SeeYaPosted 12/8/2012 7:06:03 AM
Hmm... I guess I haven't really given much thought on how I made my psn id. My psn came from the lyrics to the smrpg song. I think it was called rawest forest. That part where Mario is rapping really stuck to my head when I was creating my psn id. At first it was supposed to be Gimme_Cookies but I thought it sounded kinda lame so I went with Gimme_SeeYa.
---
PSN: Gimme_SeeYa