If you could spar with an MC from one of the Personas, who would it be? part 2

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 12/6/2012 4:09:01 PM
If you could spar with an MC from one of the Personas, who would it be? part 2 - Results (26 votes)
Naoya (MC from Persona 1)
0% (0 votes)
Maya (MC from Persona 2: Eternal Punishment)
7.69% (2 votes)
Tatsuya (MC from Persona 2: Innocent Sin)
11.54% (3 votes)
Minato (MC from Persona 3)
19.23% (5 votes)
Yu (MC from Persona 4)
34.62% (9 votes)
JanneDaArc135 (MC from Persona 5.....maybe lol?)
26.92% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Okay so I messed up the first poll by for some reason putting in Naoto instead of Naoya. I have remade the poll :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#2monkeypahngPosted 12/6/2012 5:52:19 PM
Minako the FeMC for obvious reasons. :3
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#3axlman12934Posted 12/6/2012 6:23:51 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Minako the FeMC for obvious reasons. :3

+1
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#4DeathScythe_527Posted 12/6/2012 8:37:46 PM
Three way tie lol.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 @1333 | H61MGC | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSN: DANomite93
#5JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:49:05 PM
People are still voting for me lol
---
#6PrismsbladePosted 12/6/2012 8:54:17 PM
No offense TC but you make WAAAAAY to many topics, seriously on most days, over 3/4ths a page is covered with topics of your creation,and while Im not saying they aren't interesting, nor spam at the very least. It just sorta feel as though your starting to monopolize this board....., well you kinda have already :/
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#7JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:56:37 PM
Prismsblade posted...
No offense TC but you make WAAAAAY to many topics, seriously on most days, over 3/4ths a page is covered with topics of your creation,and while Im not saying they aren't interesting, nor spam at the very least. It just sorta feel as though your starting to monopolize this board....., well you kinda have already :/

Thats because this board is dead >.> Trying to keep it alive but its not working to well.....
---
#8PrismsbladePosted 12/6/2012 9:02:56 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Thats because this board is dead >.> Trying to keep it alive but its not working to well.....

A form is considered dead the second it leaves the top ten on this site, and until it returns(doubtful) that is the way it will stay regrettably, I while I do not wish for this board to die either, so long as players with the will to play, improve, and chat exist this board will always live.

Just look at TvC: Ultimate All-Stars board which proves my above statement.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#9JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:21:36 PM
Prismsblade posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Prismsblade posted...

A form is considered dead the second it leaves the top ten on this site, and until it returns(doubtful) that is the way it will stay regrettably, I while I do not wish for this board to die either, so long as players with the will to play, improve, and chat exist this board will always live.

Just look at TvC: Ultimate All-Stars board which proves my above statement.

Well I know it is inevitable for players to move to other games its a shame when it actually does happen you know?
---
#10zakkkkkkkPosted 12/6/2012 9:22:14 PM
He can make as much topics as he wants.
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.